VN Ren'Py Santa Lucia [Build 50 Patreon] [Stormsinger Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 16, 2021
What route was updated? Does anyone know?
Bryan. It's all Bryan 'till his chapter is done, then they update the other two. Stormsingers is doing this for quite a while now, since the previous rotating updates were harder to write (Imagine writting an english essay, but stopping for calculus everyx second paragraph), so they now go down the list of popularity.

Also, he's on the updated's thumbnail.
1667405577034.png

Still sad Zach's only going to be released after the others.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Public version got updated to 35

link -

Carlos have any cgs or not?

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
santa lucia v37 gallery version
quick grab it, it's probably gone in a day

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
gonna be honest just want to get with zach honestly just want to know how you get with him. he's honestly very interesting and apparently he has a big dick.
Yeah zach i way more interesting than the whole 3 current mls but sadly i think zach gonna be bottom for mc

It was so fuckin satisfying when mc told the bull and panther to get fucked themselves they totaly deserve it

Feb 16, 2021
gonna be honest just want to get with zach honestly just want to know how you get with him. he's honestly very interesting and apparently he has a big dick.
His route is sadly somewhat of a "DLC". The devs want to finish the others' routes first (and maybe the mentors' and Katarina's, too. Don't know in which order the bonus routes are.)
And yes, the love interests are bland as fuck compared to Zach, his development and the mystery.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
So I've been replaying this every half year with a new build and I have the same experience with the game, and it makes me really sad.

I've never seen a VN which such interesting characters, and then it doesn't let you date any of them.

Everybody simping for the dragon boy who we wanna protecc and find out the mystery? Oh no you can't date him.
How about the rich lion guy who helped us and has some weird shit going on nobody talks about? Nope not dateable.
How about the goofy but at the same time creepy border colie who definitely knows something is up? Just no.
How about our old friend the squirrel girl who knows our entire background story so we could learn a lot about the MC? Noppo.

I could go on because nearly everybody is an interesting character, however here are three bland as fuck characters who nobody gives a shit about, they also don't add anything to the story so who the fuck cares anyway, don't even remember their names really. Don't wanna date any of them at all, but that is all we have.

I've never seen a VN butcher it's entire dating simulator aspect this much, while having such interesting characters on the side. No wonder nobody really talks about it anywhere, it's frustrating to skip trough Bryan's uninteresting dialogue just to finally meet one of the interesting characters again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote