VN Ren'Py Santa Lucia [Build 50 Patreon] [Stormsinger Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 16, 2021
You know, if the husbandos' story was paced similar to the "side" content with Zack & Co., Ben and Bryan would be engaged by now. This doesn't even feel like the same plot. The only part in Bryan's route that is somehow relevant is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like playing Echo, but every second scene is from Morenatsu.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Stormsinger studios is not best creators. They started by reviving legendary project morenatsu and got hype with large crowd of supporters but later they wanted to make more money and this is how this whole vn Santa Lucia was created. Later they just abadoned their work on morenatsu revisited and make about 2-3 releases for it in year. They just want to sit on two seats at the same time. It was huge mistake to abadon morenatsu in favor of this novel. They should have just finish morenatsu and then start new novel.

Santa lucia as their new product have nice number of good songs and arts except that carlos got zero cgs:cry:. Plot of whole novel have a lot of similiarities with such project as Repeat - a new fresh student finds out that he can see strange dark ghost that haunts him and Echo - some kind of cursed mystery which involves killing.

It just their second product and for them it must be very hard to create something original. I think that they will finish first three mls routes in next 1-2 years as well as whole novel plot and only then you will see your lovely zach, russel, chris\ karina routes.

Hope that they will not became like s-purple or kemocoliseum creators and start to scam and deceive people

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Wolfay69

Aug 16, 2020
His route is sadly somewhat of a "DLC". The devs want to finish the others' routes first (and maybe the mentors' and Katarina's, too. Don't know in which order the bonus routes are.)
And yes, the love interests are bland as fuck compared to Zach, his development and the mystery.
Yeah i started to hate those three well exept nate maybe and wanted more Zach choices

Feb 16, 2021
Yeah i started to hate those three well exept nate maybe and wanted more Zach choices
I don't really hate Bryan. He's made it clear that it was all casual and even tried to talk things out with Ben before the latter pushed him away. Can't really fault him for his "active" lifestyle. Honestly, Ben is my second most hated character mostly due to constantly distancing himself from everyone and refusing any help (surpise, Carlos is Nr. 1). But Zach is definately best boy.
I do hate them interupting the story, though.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
The the main character still an unbearable bitch?
wouldn't say that, him being needy bitch has its own charm. It adds some realistic couple bickering vibes which is good

By the way are they gonna write bryan route further in next update or they finished it and do others routes

Jun 5, 2019
wouldn't say that, him being needy bitch has its own charm. It adds some realistic couple bickering vibes which is good

By the way are they gonna write bryan route further in next update or they finished it and do others routes
Kind of wished they developed Zach some more though but still a good VN

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Build 37 was released in public 1 hour ago. In patchnotes devs told us that they wanted to spent new year together so there is no new patreon update:WaitWhat:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote