VN Ren'Py Santa Lucia [Build 51 Patreon] [Stormsinger Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SantaLucia-B50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EternalPhoenix

Aug 11, 2021
I'm gonna just go ahead ask if anyone would happen to feel generous and to share the newest build (build 51)? And again, I just putting this out here since I know there are amazing people here who have previously shared the builds before. Sorry if I seem greedy, but I just love Carlos way too much.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm gonna just go ahead ask if anyone would happen to feel generous and to share the newest build (build 51)? And again, I just putting this out here since I know there are amazing people here who have previously shared the builds before. Sorry if I seem greedy, but I just love Carlos way too much.
I don't believe there's people paying for this game sharing it here. Normally they share it from other leaked sources.
Asking for an update is totally unnecessary: If people are able to share, they will share it. Begging won't achieve anything.

Not to mention you can always just wait for the public free release.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Dude, I'm only asking. Since when asking about something is wrong? I'm not begging for it, I'm just asking. I can wait the next 15 days for the build to come out to the public. But I was just thinking that maybe someone would have been willing to share the build early, I would have been happy. People have been really generous in the past, so I was just thinking that maybe someone would have shared the build early. I don't wanna start fight about this, so please let's just end this here.

If someone decides to share the build 51, then that is win-win for me and other people. But if not, then that is also fine with me.
Dude, So you got trigger cuz I used the word "Beg"? (Which is literally what you did btw)
I never said "you can't ask" - unless you are spamming.
I Just stated the fact about the whole situation, which apparently you don't understand.
(But from your response it seems you don't actually care, you purpose is solely the update begging.)

You are the one who took it personally and trying do start fight about this (also, your defence is literally just repeat your earlier post? :KEK: )
If you can only read comments emotionally, then it's your problem not mine.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Managed to grab the
I lost track how often this one goes to public, the last one was in May?

The other versions are still up for the moment. No idea when it will be deleted. So grab while you can

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SantaLucia-B51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote