VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I love this game and Sara model is soooo HOT.
Hope when MC find her she'll be more sluttier than she was in first season ... (maybe NTR and group sex/multiple penetration with Sara !!! )
Can't wait to see next updates
Given that the dev literally put Sara in a convent for the four-plus years the MC was away between games, that is... unlikely. Also, given that he (rightly IMO) got a lot of flak for having Sara go down on a non-LI woman behind the MC's back in the first game, that just makes it even more unlikely.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Reading the Dr's response to MC treatment after waking up is hilarious, from one nightmare to another. You don't take a comatose patient that wakes up to the psychiatric unit. Geezus! Strap his arms down if there's a concern and when he wakes, ask for his name, age, etc to check for cerebral damage. Poor dude!
Annie's hot, but her concern to rule out competition by revealing who Sara is is a bit selfish, instead of finding out who the MC is, but I still like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfbroken

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
This sure looks promising and sorry for the mistake i made earlier, but thought Kaylee was Sara, but now that I played it, I understand. She looks though a little like Sara. Anyway, very good progress to the game, I love how it became more mysterious and I hope it has all to do with the mom that disappeared and somewhat became an evil villain or so. Either way i'm thrilled to find out what happened. Keep up the good work, this sure made Oh Daddy far better then it already was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wolfbroken
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes