VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 25, 2023
You know , I read through this whole thread (I was concerned about the ageup comments) but I really don't see why everyone is complaining, she still has a smaller build and all that, I could understand if her tits were increased to big size , but none of that happened, so clearly it's just missing that one "tag" for guidelines reasons same reason for age up , other then this I see no difference so again I ask why all the complaints about no smols anymore ?

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
View attachment 3858255
This question was haunted me since i played the first part of the game:4Head:
Seriously how old is Sara?:unsure:
And please don't shoot me with 18 yo,i may be not a pro but i recognize a 18yo person when i see one
Seriously, this is an image that is not a child or young woman. If you pursue attaching the age of an immature person to these images, you risk the moderators removing them. Do you really want to be THAT butthead?

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
Seriously, this is an image that is not a child or young woman. If you pursue attaching the age of an immature person to these images, you risk the moderators removing them. Do you really want to be THAT butthead?
Since i didn't mention an ilegal age i don't see the right for f95zone to remove it or anyone report it
I don't blame you you're insecure is totally understandable but try to chill out
téléchargement (1).jpeg

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
People need to stop arguing about specific ages here, since it doesn't matter one way or the other.

As a Reminder: The only rule F95 has that even addresses the appearance of age is General Rule 7, which specifically bans nudity, sexualization, or sexual activity involving very specifically "prepubescent" characters. At no point has this game or its predecessor shown Sara having sexual activity while prepubescent. Any arguments about it beyond that should be addressed to staff and their rules, not hashed out in this game's thread.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
People need to stop arguing about specific ages here, since it doesn't matter one way or the other.

As a Reminder: The only rule F95 has that even addresses the appearance of age is General Rule 7, which specifically bans nudity, sexualization, or sexual activity involving very specifically "prepubescent" characters. At no point has this game or its predecessor shown Sara having sexual activity while prepubescent. Any arguments about it beyond that should be addressed to staff and their rules, not hashed out in this game's thread.
That's right, there is no more discussion!

FuriousGreg

May 21, 2023
Age aside these models aren't that great when the waist is bent, the bumm and crotch distorts too much. they look great standing but seriously that bent over shot above makes her rear end look like the end of a chicken leg bone:
ChickenLeg.jpg

I've mentioned this before that not all models/rigs are going to look good in every pose and it's worth the effort to have a second model/rig when the pose breaks the rig. Just make a copy and adjust the mesh/weighting so that ass looks good when in those poses.

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
Age aside these models aren't that great when the waist is bent, the bumm and crotch distorts too much. they look great standing but seriously that bent over shot above makes her rear end look like the end of a chicken leg bone:
View attachment 3860519

I've mentioned this before that not all models/rigs are going to look good in every pose and it's worth the effort to have a second model/rig when the pose breaks the rig. Just make a copy and adjust the mesh/weighting so that ass looks good when in those poses.
Dude,i think you are confusing Daz 3d with "KFC"
téléchargement (1).jpeg

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes