Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello everyone:

Sarada training 2.1 is finally here:

#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw

For easy progress try cheat menu:

Naruko is finally here... She is the first character that appears only in the harem village and you do not have a need to use Namigan on her... Also, if you want to unlock her you need travel to a hidden stone village and then unlock Kushina and cloning device first to actually create this character in the game.

Some minor bugs was fixed and the game can now be completed without ending your game progress...

Now is time to count the votes in the last pool and pick the winner... It is close between the Bleach, High school DxD and Sarada Training... After counting all votes of patrons I will know you who is the winner.... It is the fight between Matsumoto and Orihime vs Rias and Akeno vs Narutoverse....

Thanks for support...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Sarada - Cheat and Manual
Hello Patrons.
Here you can find cheat menu. Just click on the poster.
You can change progress of characters during the night.

Also this is the way how to end the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for support...

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to v2.1.

Thank you @BaasB for sharing
This porject is complete start end and some fun in the middle.... It can be upgraded in future - more characters and events or fighting system but for now it is on hold...

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
it been a updae or two i allow pass but that was to wait for more but why it on hold

pluu

May 12, 2017
Great game hopefully the dev will solve the problems hes facing right now.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I not undestend... Why UnHold Tag? Dev is Complete one Progect, UnHold this... WTF Happen? He leave? O_O

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Because dev usually works on the next update that voted by followers beforehand. The thread has been tagged as "On Hold", not because dev is abandoning it, but rather followers are deciding the frequency of the updates.

So, chill out, and go vote which update you would like to see.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Saw the mind control tag, how much of that is in this game? Looking for more games like Jikage rising, especially if Ino is involved

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
this game need opcion to see what missions you have done because meaby you are missins or making something wrong.

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019

Hello everyone:

Sarada training 2.1 is finally here:

Workupload

Mega#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw

For easy progress try cheat menu:

Naruko is finally here... She is the first character that appears only in the harem village and you do not have a need to use Namigan on her... Also, if you want to unlock her you need travel to a hidden stone village and then unlock Kushina and cloning device first to actually create this character in the game.

Some minor bugs was fixed and the game can now be completed without ending your game progress...

Now is time to count the votes in the last pool and pick the winner... It is close between the Bleach, High school DxD and Sarada Training... After counting all votes of patrons I will know you who is the winner.... It is the fight between Matsumoto and Orihime vs Rias and Akeno vs Narutoverse....

Thanks for support...
There is something wrong with the android version. It says on the download website 495.44mb but when i downloaded it the size is only 472.49mb. Maybe that is why i got the "app not installed" problem

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes