Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i have no changelog and i must scream
can someone put the new content out there
changelog?
You lot didn't even attempt to look past the OP did you.
frompatreon:

Hello everyone...
Sarada Training 2.0. is here:

(Copy whole link)

Not sure what was wrong last night, but now it looks like everything work fine...
New stat tab is working and you can get some basic hint there to complete the character mission... Also Mikoto can show you the harem village during the day and you can also enjoy some nice time with her. Cheat menu is still working so if you just want a fast progress it is the best way how to play this update. Also check this picture from Tri Tran

Now is the time to work on the next update for vault repopulation. I want to focus on new scenes and maybe one or two characters with some mutations.... I am still open to new wishes and ideas for it to make it better so if you have anything just write me...

Thanks for support...
New stat tab.
Mikoto in harem village(she's at the gate).

Reactions: dragon2000

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Fan signatures

st-00.gif st-01.gif st-02.gif
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/480584_st-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/480580_st-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/480581_st-02.gif

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
what about toph from four elements and every chars of it
Well as i have said maybe patreon hasnt noticed. Which would be strange (Just like how they got away with incest) but it could.
Sarada loli could pass off like Toph or get the game banned and the patreon at risk like it happened with insexual awakening.
The rewards dont warrant the risk imo.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I LOVE THIS GAME! The only issue remaining for me is being able to get the girls pregnant and more detailed endings.

yudonniku

Nov 28, 2017
Well as i have said maybe patreon hasnt noticed. Which would be strange (Just like how they got away with incest) but it could.
Sarada loli could pass off like Toph or get the game banned and the patreon at risk like it happened with insexual awakening.
The rewards dont warrant the risk imo.
You can have sex with loli Himawari though.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
is there a way to cheat in ver 2.0?
Same as in every other version of the game, click on the poster in your room and the cheat menue opens so you can raise your stats or complete characters.

Is that so? Well then eveything i said was pointless lol.
Yes, meeting the child himawari and mind crontrolling her is even nessesary to have sex with big himawari

Reactions: kratoscar2008

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
My save is still usable, since not much is added except some re worked ui and Mikoto doesn't need special requirement.

However, Mei is still broken after you moved her to harem village

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes