Koere

Apr 22, 2022
how do i get samui into the harem ? i went out with her for dinner and now nothing is happening

Jexxel

Sep 27, 2019

Hello everyone:

Sarada training 2.1 is finally here:

Workupload

Mega#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw

For easy progress try cheat menu:

Naruko is finally here... She is the first character that appears only in the harem village and you do not have a need to use Namigan on her... Also, if you want to unlock her you need travel to a hidden stone village and then unlock Kushina and cloning device first to actually create this character in the game.

Some minor bugs was fixed and the game can now be completed without ending your game progress...

Now is time to count the votes in the last pool and pick the winner... It is close between the Bleach, High school DxD and Sarada Training... After counting all votes of patrons I will know you who is the winner.... It is the fight between Matsumoto and Orihime vs Rias and Akeno vs Narutoverse....

Thanks for support...
Any word on this being put I'm the android version?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Good art and back story, but explaining the story lacks very hard.... need a proper in game walkthrough or something.... i don't know where i should go at the first place who i should meet.... if j find someone she speaks something i don't know yet.....

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sarada Training: The Last War [v3.2] [Kamos] Compressed

PC (248MB)

MAC (258MB)

If you like the game support the dev.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
is the tsunade bug fixed yet? whenever i try to find her in school i get an error and the game crashes

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone please help me with this problem? I can't speak with Tsunade at school nor find Namida in Town.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes