John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hm, i think he only changes the new Sarada look in school place when u select wait for her. the others still have the same look

and the 2023 halloween competition one

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sarada Training: The Last War [v3.5] [Kamos]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ManFuckThis

Jan 30, 2022
Don't mind the name, I saw the reviews and I would like to say does anybody know any better [completed] naruto parody games? in general any anime parody game?

Yorusuke

Mar 8, 2023
I think temari path is broken, she only lets you till blowjob never sex cant even visit her at night, don't know for to progress with her. I get the hint I should ask about husband but that changes nothing
6. Fight with her again and use Namigan on her - you need Namigan stat higher than 25 and ask her for blowjob

try Namigan → blowjob
then Talk → Troubles

works for me

Yorusuke

Mar 8, 2023
About Sakura
I am at step 11~12

11. Use option Kiss and then Strip until you unlock option cum on her
12. Finish her lover path and have sex with her

I go through kiss, strip, blow, to double

In the end of double it says "Something is not right, what should I do now? Maybe Tsunade can help me. I should try to visit her"

But there is nothing when you go see Tsunade.
anyone know how to continue this "love path" of Sakura?

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
This and Kunoichi Trainer are large games, that need an updated walkthrough. Also, this needs routes starting points being locked behind progress in main story and other characters routes, rather than being unlocked from the start.
Edit: I'm assuming that the routes unlocked from the start thing is the same after all those updates these past 2 years.
Edit 2: Just link an updated walkthrough. Is the main point I want made. Makes the game easier.

Reactions: Ale3
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes