2.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I gave it a try but ran into a major issue. All the blue link text is giving errors and won't work. I also notice they have a space at the start always too so they look like

hooligans

not sure why there is a space of underline at the start. Regardless none of them work for me.

Edit it didn't save my space for some reason

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
I gave it a try but ran into a major issue. All the blue link text is giving errors and won't work. I also notice they have a space at the start always too so they look like

hooligans

not sure why there is a space of underline at the start. Regardless none of them work for me.

Edit it didn't save my space for some reason
To avoid errors in the game, use the player that is in the game folder

Reactions: BigPants

Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
SaraGame-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
seed your shit

Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
Are you using magnet link? They can be pretty fucky sometimes. I just tried both ways on my end and it works.
Also, are you using a VPN? Have you tried changing the server/location? Maybe rebooting your router if nothing else works...
huh, torrent download worked

fight4568

Sep 1, 2020
ok so i tried to fix some of the engrish, but as i am not a native english speaker it's not perfect, but i think its a better, took some liberty with text for it to flow a bit better, but didnt change it that much, so if you have found some errors, i can probably fix them in the future, just tell me if you found some

2.20 star(s) 20 Votes