VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Gym [Ep. 1] [Kitty_SFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Great looking renders and I LOVE that I didn't have to see a naked dude in my games for once. I hope male nudity is at least avoidable if ever implemented. The premise is simple, which I like, and the game seems to aim at being somewhat sandbox, but it works more like a gallery. It's a little repetitive, (go to the gym -> call Sio -> choose one of two options regarding the exercise -> Go to sleep -> repeat) but there is potential. Interested to see where this is going!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, after a short try my quick conclusion: nice renders, hot girls, uncommon physical "accessories" (bush).
But unfortunately the gameplay is not for me, it's more like a freeroam/sandbox made with choices, and of course with lots of repetition.

Have therefore stopped it. Nevertheless, good luck and all the best to the developer.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Haha, given the option in a game I'd usually opt to keep the girl unshaven. But this is bit much for me lol. If it was trimmed to be a little less unkempt I'd be cool with it. This looks like she just don't care about grooming at all. But more variety is good anyway.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hairy pussy... like other kinks it can be fun in a game but not so much in real life (at least to me)

Reactions: TommyTuba

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
A little too much down there for me, but I like it anyway. Godspeed, Kitty_SFM!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote