5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
while there isn't much to go story wise the girls look great and like the hair

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
normally i wont play initial releases, but the bush got me

very short so far, not much content but interesting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 177791

Good to see despite the usual critics regarding the bush there are a good number of people who like it too. Need more of such variety in games so please don't make her shave it.

Reactions: xxxavier

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Good to see despite the usual critics regarding the bush there are a good number of people who like it too. Need more of such variety in games so please don't make her shave it.
For this moment this project ain't got a single dollar of support. Considering the time spent on it's creation(7 times more than usual HS2 game's update) and time needed for it's further development - would run into bankruptcy if develop it further. So she will focus on Her main project - .
By the meantime - project ain't suspended nor abandoned. But if it will not get financing on it's further development - it will get episode 2 rendered on HS2 and it will be it for this game until better times.
And for people who really like bushes - Witches Trainer 3D is the game for You.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Where can I find a gym like this one? I need some sexercise :sneaky:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
When has the NY Slimes ever been reputable for their accuracy in reporting? Can't read the article, but I'm assuming only single women were polled.
Meh, get political about it if you like. There's plenty of other sources out there that simply repeat the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
so devs patreon and itch are closed so it is time for "A" word in title both here and in witches trainer

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
When has the NY Slimes ever been reputable for their accuracy in reporting? Can't read the article, but I'm assuming only single women were polled.
ass-u-ming is usually making ass out of u.
seriously i'm always interested in accuracy in reporting. your serious source of accurate reporting about pussy poll and in general is? (please don't say guy from mother's cellar wearing alu foil on his head)

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so devs patreon and itch are closed so it is time for "A" word in title both here and in witches trainer
sadly you are right.
thats from his discord:

Wt and WP was nuked. Sorry i cannot do anything about it. The only way for me now is only create family friendly, safe for work content. It will be fully free. If you don't want to support it's development feel free to unpledge. And just follow for free. You will have access to my further work as everyone else do. Thank you very much for understanding.
[17:59]
I will be hugely thankful to everyone who will understand the situation and support my further development of games(SFW only from now).
But honestly saying - WT and WP were already safe for work. You know it already. There was NO nudity what so ever. But still some serious guys was not happy with me developing those. So yes, i just have to comply with rules. From now on - only SFW Family friendly games(highly interactive novels as usual).
[18:01]
Doing so our projects will be safe.
[18:03]
Can you imagine how lot of my work just flew into pieces?... but yes - I'm gonna proceed with safe for work games, like never before.
[18:04]
I'm almost recovered from the issue. And already coding first episode of Taming of a Wild.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
1. Is the gym visited only by fems, or are there dudes as well?
2. Is the entire game only inside the gym, or is there something of a life outside it as well?
3. Is it a visual novel, or is it a sandbox, where we can choose which locations we visit?
4. Does the game have a stats system, such as lewdness and relationships?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1. Is the gym visited only by fems, or are there dudes as well?
2. Is the entire game only inside the gym, or is there something of a life outside it as well?
3. Is it a visual novel, or is it a sandbox, where we can choose which locations we visit?
4. Does the game have a stats system, such as lewdness and relationships?
It has an abandoned tag, and the last comment before yours was over a year ago. So, does any of this really matter?
But, hey, if you enjoy playing abandoned, partially finished games, I won't knock you for it. lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote