dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Full save. God this game was annoying. The game seems to either forget or otherwise not actually remove your ammunition should you restart your run. Either way I've found that more gun dudes you have... the less ammo you have. So the optimal play is to just pick two gun dudes or less and just shooting. Play it like you would space hulk. Proxmity to target does not matter. If its in range shoot it and nest dmg is rng. You can totally kill faster than the nests can spawn dudes.

C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Weisen\Sargasso

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Using cheat engine, disabling food mechanic with it and speeding the game to x3 is advised.

I go in with maximum amount of pistol chicks and 1 scanner chick and open boxes when chicks run out of ammo. Move slow and be ready for to shoot.

And remember: "Doors and corners kid, that's where they get ya!

Reactions: Chatbot479

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
controlls dont work , its just sitting there unable to start a new game .. neither mouse or keyboard

palussshun

Apr 18, 2022
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

• Angry
Reactions: NightSneaker
Jun 17, 2022
Today uncovered a helpful hint: When you search containers, you replenish ammo. So it's better to let gunners with depleted ammo open the containers, rather than bombers or scanners.

By the way, what's the purpose of Marine unit? It's just a shooter, that wears green, or it's have some advantages?

Reactions: Subhuman

BlackMascot

Apr 7, 2020
Today uncovered a helpful hint: When you search containers, you replenish ammo. So it's better to let gunners with depleted ammo open the containers, rather than bombers or scanners.

By the way, what's the purpose of Marine unit? It's just a shooter, that wears green, or it's have some advantages?
It's mix between gunners and bombers

Reactions: Gerrard Kullman

fe5v56vt6jcr7y

May 3, 2020
A couple of questions...
How do you turn off the mosaic censor?
How do you shoot (mouse and keyboard no controller plugged in)?
monster should be near you (5 or 6 cells i guess?) and in clear view (no objects in front you or monster) then press ctrl and that's it, you shoot monster

Apr 19, 2020
Encounter's enemy: Presses CTRL: "Not applicable"
Moves a step closer: Enemy notices her: Presses CTRL: "Not applicable"
Chooses to Wait: Enemy Grabs her: Other girl presses CTRL: "Not applicable"
Chooses to Wait: Captured girl's turn: Only option I can use is Give Up: "Mission Over"

:sleep:

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes