Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.19.2][Velminth]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aeaae343

Feb 23, 2021
Aw I liked the card combat.
Well I guess you can't make everyone happy, it's not like I hate the rpg combat so I don't really mind if most people prefer it, as long as the game is still being developed I'm okay with it.

Reactions: Fidzius

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
pretty good from what I'm seeing, I personally want to see more doggystyle, & some trogg content.
I think getting zones done one by one as able would be ideal but work on what works for you and chip away at the rest, don't want you to get burned out.

thanks for the update, take care.

zozogazygua

Jun 7, 2018
Well, the bosses now are bugged and freeze the game when you defeat them, which hopefully gets fixed
Most of the enemies use old card skills that do nothing and just stall the combat. Corruption mechanic is way faster now and initiate skills are always available, which is great
Glad to see the mod getting updates!

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Aw I liked the card combat.
Well I guess you can't make everyone happy, it's not like I hate the rpg combat so I don't really mind if most people prefer it, as long as the game is still being developed I'm okay with it.
I can understand you, I also liked card combat, it was much more interesting than the usual rpg combat. But card combat greatly complicated the work, because cards need pictures, as well as their code is more complicated than in a regular rpg combat.

Reactions: FirstBeing

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey Vermintier I liked the Fixes you did on this mode.I know thre´s still a long work to do but I wanna to relate a Buggy that happens when you deffeat the bosses. Some kind of miswriting like: can´t read the ''Id'' of null.
I saw some people here already talk about but here is the report , anyways.

Reactions: Vermittler

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Hey Vermintier I liked the Fixes you did on this mode.I know thre´s still a long work to do but I wanna to relate a Buggy that happens when you deffeat the bosses. Some kind of miswriting like: can´t read the ''Id'' of null.
I saw some people here already talk about but here is the report , anyways.
I don't make any fixes or do any mod work, I'm just an intermediary who uploads the work of an anonymous moder. I will tell him about this bug, thank you very much for informing. Even if someone have already talked about the error, it is better to write about it too, if you encounter it, so the probability that this error will be missed will be less.

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, just played the game, and since I heard some people saying that there were glitches during the boss fights, I decided to play around and find any glitched I could. Oskar the drunk works fine, weirdly enough, he's the only boss I found that did. Ausfa, Sentina, and whatever the tower boss is called glitch the game. The Blind Trogolodyte also breaks the game, weirdly enough. I couldn't get to the guppi hive because Sentina blocked my way, so no clue if anything's wrong in there. Cardinal's heart works fine, I used the teleport to theater cheat to check it out.
Other than boss fights, I noticed some minor issues with the new-old combat system. The deck screen lets you equip tenets, but they don't change anything unless you equip them in the accessories menu, which is weird. Also, maybe I didn't play enough, but I never got any inspiration, and was unable to learn new techniques. Is that intentional? I also noticed that the masseuse minigame, while it seems mostly the same as before, displays the combat options in the bottom left despite that fact you can't use any of them.
Another weird thing which I don't know how to explain, once I leveled up, I started taking no damage. Like, at level 1, I took 5-10 damage from basic enemies. At level 2, I was lucky to take 2 damage from some of the stronger enemies. I think I beat Oskar at level 2-3 and took 2 damage per turn, max. I beat Ausfa at level 3ish and took no damage and just attacked it the whole time. Is this intentional? Feels weird.
Other than those oddities, I really liked this. The new-old combat system is really fun, despite the glitches. I saw you wanted suggestions, well, here are a few:
The dirty talk corruption stuff is kinda hard to get. A lot of enemies use the cock tug move instead, which does nothing for any of the corruption milestones. Maybe having it also count to the dirty talk count could make grinding out those milestones a bit easier?
I would love more masseuse content. Plain and simple. Even if you just made it so that we can choose which sex scene we get when saria offers a happy ending would be amazing.
I noticed when I was grinding out corruption that I ended up guarding a bunch just to pass time. Maybe add an option called resist or something, that works like guard, but with pleasure instead of stamina? Bonus points if it also increases corruption gained.
I had the idea of adding extra areas, either to the side of existing areas or by a pre-unlocked warp point, that just have loads of basic human enemies. You could reuse the tiles and enemies already in the game, so no more art is required. You could also bump up their health/lust for those areas, making it sort of like a dungeon you adventure through once you've gone through a bunch of the game. This allows you to farm content with human enemies, which are kinda of difficult to optimize, weirdly enough.
I also thought about making it so that enemies have a chance of targeting a different body part when corruption for the part they currently are going for is maxed out. I don't know how practical or good it is, but I figured I'd mention the idea.

Now that that's all done, let me just say thank you to both Vermittler and the anonymous modder working on this mod. As someone who really likes Saria Reclaimed (if you couldn't tell by my post history) I really enjoy both this mod and the godot remake, and I look forward to their continued development. Good luck and take care!

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Hey, just played the game, and since I heard some people saying that there were glitches during the boss fights, I decided to play around and find any glitched I could. Oskar the drunk works fine, weirdly enough, he's the only boss I found that did. Ausfa, Sentina, and whatever the tower boss is called glitch the game. The Blind Trogolodyte also breaks the game, weirdly enough. I couldn't get to the guppi hive because Sentina blocked my way, so no clue if anything's wrong in there. Cardinal's heart works fine, I used the teleport to theater cheat to check it out.
Other than boss fights, I noticed some minor issues with the new-old combat system. The deck screen lets you equip tenets, but they don't change anything unless you equip them in the accessories menu, which is weird. Also, maybe I didn't play enough, but I never got any inspiration, and was unable to learn new techniques. Is that intentional? I also noticed that the masseuse minigame, while it seems mostly the same as before, displays the combat options in the bottom left despite that fact you can't use any of them.
Another weird thing which I don't know how to explain, once I leveled up, I started taking no damage. Like, at level 1, I took 5-10 damage from basic enemies. At level 2, I was lucky to take 2 damage from some of the stronger enemies. I think I beat Oskar at level 2-3 and took 2 damage per turn, max. I beat Ausfa at level 3ish and took no damage and just attacked it the whole time. Is this intentional? Feels weird.
Other than those oddities, I really liked this. The new-old combat system is really fun, despite the glitches. I saw you wanted suggestions, well, here are a few:
The dirty talk corruption stuff is kinda hard to get. A lot of enemies use the cock tug move instead, which does nothing for any of the corruption milestones. Maybe having it also count to the dirty talk count could make grinding out those milestones a bit easier?
I would love more masseuse content. Plain and simple. Even if you just made it so that we can choose which sex scene we get when saria offers a happy ending would be amazing.
I noticed when I was grinding out corruption that I ended up guarding a bunch just to pass time. Maybe add an option called resist or something, that works like guard, but with pleasure instead of stamina? Bonus points if it also increases corruption gained.
I had the idea of adding extra areas, either to the side of existing areas or by a pre-unlocked warp point, that just have loads of basic human enemies. You could reuse the tiles and enemies already in the game, so no more art is required. You could also bump up their health/lust for those areas, making it sort of like a dungeon you adventure through once you've gone through a bunch of the game. This allows you to farm content with human enemies, which are kinda of difficult to optimize, weirdly enough.
I also thought about making it so that enemies have a chance of targeting a different body part when corruption for the part they currently are going for is maxed out. I don't know how practical or good it is, but I figured I'd mention the idea.

Now that that's all done, let me just say thank you to both Vermittler and the anonymous modder working on this mod. As someone who really likes Saria Reclaimed (if you couldn't tell by my post history) I really enjoy both this mod and the godot remake, and I look forward to their continued development. Good luck and take care!
Thank you so much for the detailed analysis of these bugs, you are greatly helping to work on this mod. Your suggestions are also likely may be implemented (I will ask the moder how much it is possible and appropriate)

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
Thank you so much for the detailed analysis of these bugs, you are greatly helping to work on this mod. Your suggestions are also likely may be implemented (I will ask the moder how much it is possible and appropriate)
Thanks so much for the quick reply! I also wanted to mention one thing I forgot earlier, which is the unused tenets that were in 15.2's code. Maybe those could be used, either later or now, as upgrades/sidegrades for the current tenets, assuming they are kept. Best of luck to both of you!
Edit: I just started playing again. I ran into another enemy breaking the game, but this time it was during a fight between a beekeeper and two bees. No clue what did it, but I fought against beekeepers before and won, so I'm guessing the bees? Weird. Edit 2: I think honey casket also breaks it.

Last edited:

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
I don't make any fixes or do any mod work, I'm just an intermediary who uploads the work of an anonymous moder. I will tell him about this bug, thank you very much for informing. Even if someone have already talked about the error, it is better to write about it too, if you encounter it, so the probability that this error will be missed will be less.
Thnks for the replly Vermitter. I couldn´t test the game for too long as it was freezing during the Bosses scenes.
But just like Tigershark reported, the Battle and the Combat systems need some attention about the glitches. But in my
opnion I would preffer to have a balanced damage system, cause sometimes is hard to play when some random weak
enemies takes a crazy damage -o-! And for me it´s the same about the pleasure bar e on the Lewd atack systems,haha.
And thnk you so much for removing the Card Set! XD. Not judging but the old system works better in my opnion, when I was
playing the Card one, sometimes I had the feeling I was being lucky for win the battle, the RPG Turn based gives more ''control'' on the Combat rounds. And just Tiggershark said before the Skill Tree points need to be funcional as well.

Now Lemme ask you something. Would it be possible to play the future new relleases of this Mod when the Modder launch it ? Asking cause I experienced a glitch on the batlle system when I used the old save of 18.0 VERSION, it makes the Attack and Deffense OPTIONS have less and imcompatible batlle skills. I believed it was caused for the change of the CARD BATLLE to the New/Old RPG turn based style, am I right ?

I think that´s all I can say for now, gonna play this NEW RELEASE and see if the changes and the saves are working well, Verminter. In my opnion I think the balance should the an important point to priorize on the future releases. However I see it´s like a hard working time so go easy guys ! Hehe, wish you the best luck from you both. And it would be amazing if New content and more Lewd scenes and events were add in future but it´s just my Imaginative mind dreaming XD.
Then take care and good work for all the Mods of the Game !!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes