Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.19.2][Velminth]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 28, 2021
Resting at a fire does not seem to heal you anymore
In the theater the first image does not unlock
Bonepicker ass poke just brings up a blank screen
Clicking nipples bite does not bring up image and comes with this error when trying to save afterwards
1721177832215.png

Reactions: Vermittler

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
Ok, so I just tested it out. I tried both with my previous save file with the hotfix overwriting it, and a brand new save file and fresh installation. I noticed three bugs.First, when you step to the right of that little bone thing (see attached image, to the right of saria), you instantly teleport in front of Ausfa. No clue why, but it happens, and was a bit startling on a fresh save file. Another weird thing I noticed is that the human enemies seem to overwhelmingly go for clit/pussy options, even when their icon says they want to go for a different area. When I tried to get more corruption on my old save file, I literally would initiate a different sex scene, and then the enemy would take me out of that sex scene to change to a clit rub scene. I have seen only clit scenes, occasionally pussy scenes, and dirty talk scenes, mostly focused on the mouth, for some reason. Finally, on my fresh install, I noticed the resist pleasure skill, which confused me at first, because it didn't reduce pleasure. I then noticed that it removed 12 willpower, and the added back 30 willpower, making it an infinite willpower skill, which is something. I honestly found it super cool, and think it would be a great help when grinding out corruption/scenes, but it isn't what's stated in the skill description, so I think it's glitched.
Good news, though, I think the bosses are fixed! So, uh, that's good! Best of luck to you guys!
1721179109790.png

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, played the game for a quick second, came across a game breaking bug where I have no stamina and willpower and can't ever restore it. Not with items, skills, or resting at campfires. It seemed to happen after level up, but I don't know for sure. Edit: actually I have just 0 stamina, willpower's fine. Still can't restore it, though. Even the masseuse minigame doesn't fix it. Edit 2: I think I figured it out, kinda. After leveling up, my stamina and pleasure max got set to 0. I equipped another tenet through the cheat menu, and I have stamina again. But now my max pleasure is 30. Edit 3: It's not just leveling. Started a new save, any increase to stamina from the starting amount cause some glitch where you have 0 stamina as your max. Edit 4: Nevermind all of that, somehow it's going into the accesories menu that causes it. I'm so confused. Edit 5: Final glitched I found: Giving a happy ending massage doesn't increase the client's pleasure, making it never end. Also, sometimes the enemy will use lewd actions that Saria isn't corrupted enough for at the very start of a round.

Last edited:

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
While I'm here, something that I thought up for balance/qol changes is the techniques costs. I think when Vel first made the combat system he wanted to make it something you unlock fully at the end of the game, not right away. However, since the game is only one area right now, the high cost of some of the techniques is a bit unworkable. Maybe make it so all the techniques cost 1? Also, maybe add a cheat option to increase how much exp enemies give? Could make getting higher levels easier on repeat playthroughs. Adding a cheat to increase enemies' cum volume could also help with getting the lewd crests. Or, just, you know, make them actually free in the cheat menu. I think older versions of Saria also had cheats that made Saria never lose willpower and enemies never finish, letting you grind corruption easier. Could be interesting.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes