Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.19.9][Velminth]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

What should the new content look like?

• 1) AI drawings (even if of poor quality)

Votes: 125 64.8%
  • 2) Using existing art

Votes: 86 44.6%
  • 3) Add only gameplay mechanics

Votes: 52 26.9%
  • 4) I suggested my own version in the comments.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • 5) I accidentally voted and I can't remove my vote.

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Yo by the way, Saria has her own pony LoRA in , no Idea if you guys are using that one already, but at least will make things easier, also ye olde may come in handy

Last edited:

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
imo ai art should be a placeholder while you guys see if you can find someone who can mimic velminth's artstyle
Ain't that need cash?, point is, I think this mod can stay a mod as long as money isn't involved, the second a coin is heard the second shit start happening
And before I start talking about something I haven't tried, I decided to try the LoRA and Style, ain't that bad in my opinion, could use a hand of paint, but mind you, I'm on a baby 1080 GPU, so someone with modern gear could output this with FAR better detail, and way faster

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vermittler

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Played it for a while.

Just a "bug". Sometimes, the enemies didn't show the remaining life.

The game itself is funny. keep going!!, can¡t wait to see the new AI images all over the game.

PS: Can anyone tell me if the KERMIT (pot) enemy does anything?

Regards
Thanks.
No, he doesn't have lewd attacks.

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
I am the one who recently vote number 4 here, I will explain what I mean here:

I suggest you guys can use your own hand draw to create new scene. I find the poor hand draw has more soul, emotional, etc. than the fake AI shit. This is just my personal opinion.
We can't draw in principle, our level is zero. The maximum that I am personally capable of is to draw a stickman, or very clumsily redraw a simple drawing with a result very different from the original. While high-quality AI art even has its own specific style. The popular opinion that all AI art is the same is nonsense based on a bunch of identical AI art made on the same model by people who decided to generate something for fun. I'm sorry if that sounded rude. I understand people's dislike of AI art, but I also resent when all AI art is evaluated only by their worst representatives. Yes, those AI arts that we use now, we hope to replace in the future with something more attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Yo by the way, Saria has her own pony LoRA in , no Idea if you guys are using that one already, but at least will make things easier, also ye olde may come in handy
Thank you, we are already using Saria's Lora, and we decided to abandon the Vel's Style Lora due to its poor quality.

Reactions: masMalkar

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
imo ai art should be a placeholder while you guys see if you can find someone who can mimic velminth's artstyle
1) Vel's style is very complex, so it will be very difficult to find a person who can copy this style.
2) Such a person will charge too much money for a drawing. We can't pay for it because the mod is being developed by enthusiasts. We are not Vel. We don't get almost a thousand dollars a month from this and we never will.

Feb 28, 2022
We can't draw in principle, our level is zero. The maximum that I am personally capable of is to draw a stickman, or very clumsily redraw a simple drawing with a result very different from the original. While high-quality AI art even has its own specific style. The popular opinion that all AI art is the same is nonsense based on a bunch of identical AI art made on the same model by people who decided to generate something for fun. I'm sorry if that sounded rude. I understand people's dislike of AI art, but I also resent when all AI art is evaluated only by their worst representatives. Yes, those AI arts that we use now, we hope to replace in the future with something more attractive.
Well I respect your decision and I apologize for being harsh about the AI but I still hope you guys can find someone can replace the currently AI in the very far future, I mean you guys don't even need to copy Velminth's art style.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Well I respect your decision and I apologize for being harsh about the AI but I still hope you guys can find someone can replace the currently AI in the very far future, I mean you guys don't even need to copy Velminth's art style.
Being completely honest dude I thought you were going to double down and start trashtalking even harder, good to see some people still can be civil

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Ain't that need cash?, point is, I think this mod can stay a mod as long as money isn't involved, the second a coin is heard the second shit start happening
And before I start talking about something I haven't tried, I decided to try the LoRA and Style, ain't that bad in my opinion, could use a hand of paint, but mind you, I'm on a baby 1080 GPU, so someone with modern gear could output this with FAR better detail, and way faster
Sorry for taking so long to answer. We discussed it. Would you like to help us with the images? We have big problems with this now, but as I see, you have a better computer than we have, and you already know how to generate images. If you agree, join the discord server, we will discuss everything there, if not, please put a emoji "sad" so that we understand that you are not interested in this.

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
There's a lot of advantages using AI for the image generation. You can create multiple variations of the same image in no time. I mean, why showing always the same CutIn Scene? (for example, tit grope), when you can create a lot of them and then show them random. If the program system allows a random function it, will be great.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to answer. We discussed it. Would you like to help us with the images? We have big problems with this now, but as I see, you have a better computer than we have, and you already know how to generate images. If you agree, join the discord server, we will discuss everything there, if not, please put a emoji "sad" so that we understand that you are not interested in this.
only thing I can say is: will see what I can do, I have a Job and I'm not in my computer all the time, I'll join the discord and let's talk there

Reactions: Dr. Coom

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
defensive moves like reserve energy and calming thoughts does not count as move why?
That's normal, they are moves that don't use up a turn (though maybe that should change depending on the selected difficulty? [currently difficulty really only affects where saving is allowed])

Feb 24, 2019
Congrats on your work everyone, happy to see the game moving forward and its spirit alive. Played a bit, happy to see all the things that made the original game great and interesting. Looking forward to see new additions, innovations, etc. And given enough time, maybe a lot more new scenes thanks to the AI art making it easier to have diverse scenes throughout the game. Good luck with everything!

(Also: Karryn's Prison uses the same version of RPGmaker, there may be easy gameplay elements, corruption systems, addons or code to port or take inspirations from, I have no idea. Here's the game's thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-64-dlcs-remtairy.33777/ )

Last edited:

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
Completely newbie trying to make some IA drawings. did you use CivitAI or local stable difusion?, cose my results are really poor.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes