Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.19.9][Velminth]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

What should the new content look like?

• 1) AI drawings (even if of poor quality)

Votes: 125 65.1%
  • 2) Using existing art

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • 3) Add only gameplay mechanics

Votes: 51 26.6%
  • 4) I suggested my own version in the comments.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • 5) I accidentally voted and I can't remove my vote.

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
Feb 24, 2019
Completely newbie trying to make some IA drawings. did you use CivitAI or local stable difusion?, cose my results are really poor.
In short, the way you use civitai is to find "checkpoints" (i.e models) which are mostly modifications of pony atm, itself a modification of Stable Diffusion XL. And then, use these checkpoints combined with LoRAs and good prompts to start generating. Other tools like ControlNet, inpainting etc become very useful once you understand the basics, and they take more work to master and understand.
Read properly the info shared on the page where you downloaded a checkpoint, and find pictures you like on civitai and download them as .png using the website's UI. Normally, you should be able to get the settings used to generate the image, and LoRAs by putting this .png file into A1111 for example, it can read its metadata and give you the prompt used, resolution etc.
You can find lots of tutorials on youtube for stable diffusion etc.

Make sure to use supported resolutions by the model you use. I believe these are the supported resolutions for SDXL. This should already help a lot, use any of the following (I recommend 832 x 1216 and 1216 x 832 to begin with, just because I like them) :
1024 x 1024
1152 x 896
896 x 1152
1216 x 832
832 x 1216
1344 x 768
768 x 1344
1536 x 640
640 x 1536

But now, flux.1 released and it's the best model out there, you can use it with comfyUI, it should be the best option. It released recently so there may not be as much documentation, LoRAs already made, etc. Than pony.

• Red Heart
Reactions: masMalkar

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Completely newbie trying to make some IA drawings. did you use CivitAI or local stable difusion?, cose my results are really poor.
, on my 1080 GPU, Flux is far better than anything we have currently, the main problem being the same case of Skyrim Legendary and Skyrim SE when SE was new, read, most mods, or in this case LoRAs are useless for Flux, same shit also happened during 1.5 to SDXL upgrade, and finally PONY, I won't wait for a Pony release for Flux if I were you, the Pony Dev said that he was already working with other less popular and less permissive Main model, can't remember the name, but he would work with Flux after he's done with this model he mentioned, which I'm honestly expecting to fail, but you know how it is, Devs gotta Dev and then get mad.
Everything aside, that dog pic there has a bit of Photoshop, the arm pushing Saria's head down is from another image, my way of doing things is simple generate a lot in 512x768 or 768x512, see something I like, and correct it on photshop then throw it on the upscaler, usually if it's an already stablished character I would copy the head or at least the eyes and mouth, this one I just let them as-is, is a quick fix in that particular image, but sometimes I'm ashamed to admit I have spend far too much time on pictures.
Finally I would suggest listening to SeltzerSellout, and watching youtube tutorials.
Just to add something else, lamentably we don't have a Saria LoRA for Flux yet, so for the time being I'll be using PSDXL rather than the far stronger Flux

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes