VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
Do you have to create a new save for the update? Because I wanted to continue playing with my 0.8 save but I have a TypeError every time I enter a fight or use an item on myself, and since it doesn't happen if I a start a new game, I'm assuming the problem comes from using an older save, but maybe it's something else so I'm asking just in case.

And if that's really because of the old save, I'll just wait for the final version because I don't want to start over and farm again for every update.

tar48

Dec 19, 2022
I love the art but the Dev could have toned down the muscle, especially the abs a little bit.
Some bigger boobs with a little less ripped abs would have been better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bit bigger thighs and hips would have been perfect.

Nah, Muscle-Boob balance is exactly right imo.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what do the starting choices do?
Not sure about anything else, but the last (IIRC) one determines which bodypart / sex act has increased effect on Saria. Most of them are pretty obvious which they affect, and they give an "equipment" title associated with the sex stat.

I know there's at least been speculation about them just adjusting starting stats, like option A gives higher damage while option B gives higher defense. But I don't think it's been confirmed by anyone.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Read the thread a little bit. Literally start with the most recent page and go back from there.

This is something you should do anytime you're going to ask about a problem in a game, since odds are you're not the first person with the issue and it may be answered already.

I'll give you a hint, the fix for this is LITERALLY already posted on this exact page of the thread.

Reactions: CookieKookie

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
Read the thread a little bit. Literally start with the most recent page and go back from there.

This is something you should do anytime you're going to ask about a problem in a game, since odds are you're not the first person with the issue and it may be answered already.

I'll give you a hint, the fix for this is LITERALLY already posted on this exact page of the thread.
then tell me becose i have no clue

CookieKookie

Donor
May 15, 2017

Daddy Chill.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
If you have an OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU update your drivers and Java.

View attachment 2271349 View attachment 2271351
And on that end of the year dingdong, 0.9 out now with some penetration.
OP to be updated shortly.

Changelog :
Woo, more Saria! Something, something unwrapping her as a present, etc. etc.
Keep up the good work, there's still strong potential to be had here I'd say

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I love the art but the Dev could have toned down the muscle, especially the abs a little bit.
Some bigger boobs with a little less ripped abs would have been better.

A bit bigger thighs and hips would have been perfect.

You deserve every facepalm you get.

how to get to the screen shows your corruption and all that?
more importantly how to get corrupted built up my chick is still a virgin and cant seem to FIX that
bluntly put how to make her fuck
The way I did it this time around was..

Go into a fight, just keep using guard until the enemies remove your clothes, then they will pick which part of the body to focus on.

Each part has a few thresholds you gotta reach before you can move into more hardcore stuff. For example whenever a body part reaches 50 you unlock the lewd command for that body part so from next time forward you can make enemies focus on that specific command. When you get to 100 it's going to be mostly hardcore.

You can see the stat window if you press right click on the screen.

Velminth I think there's a bug when you get too much corruption. I focused solely on pussy corruption at the start so that's the only one that starts at 140 whenever I enter a battle. Is it normal for enemies to start penetration even if Saria is clothed, and even if they aren't focused on the pussy? I make them focus on other parts in order to raise that up but after a couple of turns they completely ignore that and just go straight for penetration, sometimes even when fully clothed, and the thumbnails on their cum meters show other things as well, so it's not like they are focused on the pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
questions for this item
-Cut-In: Pussy Creampie
translates as pussy ass, perhaps translating a curve

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes