VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Aug 4, 2017
Im really sorry if this has been answered in previous pages, but I've been out of the thread for a while.
Can I use a previous version save on the new version, or do i have to start fresh? I remember running into issues when i tried to use previous saves...

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What he should give at the start which brings which values. That's totally un transparent what you choose because what brings.

0.9 is old upate to 0.91 hotfix

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Not a fan of not being able to disable the VA separately of sound effects. The VA sounds too milfy, and too sultry at least for the early game. Same problem as KP, but even worse.
I'm on the opposite spectrum where I wish we could turn up the VA sound.

Finally there's a female character game with mature sounds instead of squeaky ones and it's barely audible. Unless you completely turn off the music.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
I just got told about this game, having fun so far, just curious if scenes like the in battle anal just aren't in tbe game yet or my .9 is missing some stuff.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
What API does this use? RTSS can't detect what it is, and I'd like to apply some CRT shader over it with ReShade if possible.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
nice is this a bade joke ???
I found the bug in the game and ground nice for being banned from the Discord. If there is no error, let me know, otherwise you will be banned !!!

for everyone who uses 0.91 the skill leash out is defective and leads to serious errors in the game

And I am now canceling my patron acc with you for being so cheeky.

You make the effort to find out what's going on and he behautpetet some ne crap. (n)

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
nice is this a bade joke ???
I found the bug in the game and ground nice for being banned from the Discord. If there is no error, let me know, otherwise you will be banned !!!

for everyone who uses 0.91 the skill leash out is defective and leads to serious errors in the game

And I am now canceling my patron acc with you for being so cheeky.

You make the effort to find out what's going on and he behautpetet some ne crap. (n)
Lil bro :KEK: you had multiple people including me telling you that it's drivers/hardware issues on YOUR part, instead you choose to be retarded and keep spamming.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I just wanted to help why this bug pops up and I'm done for now. Try it out and find out what it is and talk to the hardware error ec. Can keep.
I take the trouble to help with most of the games here and if someone like you says it's wrong ok I don't support someone like that anymore .
the ones at Karryn's Prison. They didn't talk crap when you needed help and gratefully accepted every bug. For me, that's the end of the matter.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
How can i open the gallery? looks like this stuff turn off by default
Leave that switch as it is, you can turn on the boss ones a bit higher if you want particular scenes unlocked.
As for the gallery you have to go to the theatre (right side of Cardinal's Heart) and speak to the man in the booth.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes