RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
(P.S. I just downloaded today's update from your Patreon)

Then, how am I to progress the game? After selling the fruits,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but apart from that, I didn't find anything anymore. Now, I'm just selling fruit every day in order to decrease her insecurity.

I found another bug yet that you may want to know about: When she wears her normal clothes, she can change into her underwear. But when she's wearing her kemben, she's too insecure for it. So I need to do: change from kemben to local outfit --> change from local outfit to bra+panties.
Thank you Arikania for the Patreon support, that will go a long way! Ah, I see. By playing the newest version, the fruit seller scene now has two scenes in total, so that was the end of fruit selling scene for now. I appreciate that you decreased her insecurity everyday, but it will not bring an effect on the next-next version, due to every version may not be having interchangeable -compatible saves. But one day, I will apply a cheat room where people who've played the game since V.0.1.5 may change the stats as they wish. To make sure that you've gotten all the scenes, do visit sasha's diary. Additionally, thanks for the "kemben -bra" bug! I totally missed that and I'll fix it right away. -Hug

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Thank you Arikania for the Patreon support, that will go a long way! Ah, I see. By playing the newest version, the fruit seller scene now has two scenes in total, so that was the end of fruit selling scene for now. I appreciate that you decreased her insecurity everyday, but it will not bring an effect on the next-next version, due to every version may not be having interchangeable -compatible saves. But one day, I will apply a cheat room where people who've played the game since V.0.1.5 may change the stats as they wish. To make sure that you've gotten all the scenes, do visit sasha's diary. Additionally, thanks for the "kemben -bra" bug! I totally missed that and I'll fix it right away. -Hug
"Thanks for the bra bug"... Now I know for sure that the dev is a man hehe... You're welcome nonetheless.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
"Thanks for the bra bug"... Now I know for sure that the dev is a man hehe... You're welcome nonetheless.
Unless you have proof, I personally think the dev isn't a male. My guess? Their writing style is quite anti-masculine, which is somewhat unusual compared to the majority of hentai writers. (which is a positive thing)

Reactions: Arikania

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Agreed. I was just silly kidding when I commented on your alledged gender. I'm not one to let a good bra slip. Eehhm, I meant "let a good bra joke slip".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fazthestampede

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Game update: Culture Shock V.0.1.9d
link:
Changelog:
  • Added time cycle icon on gameplay screen
  • fixed the audio missing bug
  • fixed the endless loop fruit selling bug
  • apples now can be foraged both in the morning and evening
  • both MC and Side character sprites are shown in dialogues
  • able to sleep morning to morning again
  • created sprint mode (as an achievement)
  • created jogging scene 2
  • created diner scene 1
  • created fruit scene 2
  • created fish scene 1

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Everyone!

This update has 4 major scenes:

1. Fruit seller scene 2
  2. Jogging scene 2
  3. Fish seller scene 2
  4. Night diner scene 1

Before trying V.019d, I'd like to share a simple walkthrough, as the game has progressed further since its demo:

• Load "save file" 3. (previous save files may break the game [for now])
  • You will be exactly where Sasha has enough apples to experience fruit selling scene 1. Then, talk to fruit seller (previous scene)
  • Gather more apples for scene 2 -new scene
  • In the evening, talk to fish seller (new scene)
  • Jog once a day until you reach its 3rd time. At the 3rd, a special cutscene will be unlocked (You may use "sleep until morning again" to speed things up)
  • The diner place at the left top corner in near Sasha's homestay will unlock "the diner scene"
Notes:
  1. It is recommended to use "Sasha's Diary" as a gauge in knowing how far you've gone and which content you might be missing in the current version you're playing
  2. Thank you for showing your genuine compassion towards my work. It keeps my engine running and I'd love to hug you all if I could.

Cheers!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SashasStoryCultureShock-0.1.9d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fazthestampede

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sashas Story [0.1.9 D] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (814 MB/ 181 MB) : , ,

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Game update: Culture Shock V.0.1.9d
link: Mega
Changelog:
  • Added time cycle icon on gameplay screen
  • fixed the audio missing bug
  • fixed the endless loop fruit selling bug
  • apples now can be foraged both in the morning and evening
  • both MC and Side character sprites are shown in dialogues
  • able to sleep morning to morning again
  • created sprint mode (as an achievement)
  • created jogging scene 2
  • created diner scene 1
  • created fruit scene 2
  • created fish scene 1
I don't see a time cycle icon in 19d using your slot 3 save. I did update all my RPGMaker's.

Also, it locked up in the diary, froze. It wasn't my first visit and just checked next requirements and went to leave then it froze.

Last edited:

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I don't see a time cycle icon in 19d using your slot 3 save. I did update all my RPGMaker's.

Also, it locked up in the diary, froze. It wasn't my first visit and just checked next requirements and went to leave then it froze.
The time cycle icon is there; the small day, evening, and night symbol at the top-right corner of the screen. They are easier to see in darker renders. For the freezing part, I'm assuming that the issue highly likely would be coming from your end. Because the constant freezing and crashing haven't been experienced by my beta testers. There must be a program in your computer that is clashing with RPG MV while running.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019

There's nothing to update when it comes to playing RPG MV games. You just click and play (just like the installation guide on the dev's OP). There haven't been any bugs or being locked up in Sasha's diary. Im frightfully sorry to say that the issues you've been having are caused by something you've installed in your computer.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes