• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Why does the MC (and other NPCs) constantly refer to the women as 'he'?

Edit: Miriam also refers to her husband as 'she'. Is the dev some kind of troll?

Edit2:The MC sitting on his bed, talking about Miriam: "If he has a mistress". Seriously?
thats a common problem with chinese??? translations where there is all mixed men become "she" women become "he"....automatic translation maybe....i know this from chinese mangas with very bad translation

Reactions: crowbar214

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
At first glance this game is graphically great.
After seeing all the images offered I decided to download it.
Good development at DEV! (y)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Urgh.....

If i would get 1 buck for every mixed up "he" and "she", i could quit my daily job - i guess.
ugh - ok. So I skip this. That is something I cant overlook - bad english and proor translations (to a degree) are no porblem, but that is a no go for me, especially in these kind of games ^^

And
Features:
- 3000 high-definition images
- 50 animations in high definition
- 50000 words
With 191 MB? - I doubt it and say - false marketing. Or make it clear that that is the vision when it is finished.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ugh - ok. So I skip this. That is something I cant overlook - bad english and proor translations (to a degree) are no porblem, but that is a no go for me, especially in these kind of games ^^
well - to make your decision even easier, the mixup is also about several "his/hers" and "him/her" in addition to the mentionned "he/she".
Even if you roll dice, you should be more accurate by chance - :ROFLMAO:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.15] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 388mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Nice start, needs a proofreader though.

The ending of the chapter made me think of a very interesting possibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's true it would open up many interesting directions for the story to develop further.

Reactions: Lentyaj

ReaperDie

Feb 21, 2020
Urgh.....

If i would get 1 buck for every mixed up "he" and "she", i could quit my daily job - i guess.

And
Features:
- 3000 high-definition images
- 50 animations in high definition
- 50000 words
- Decide main character's first and last name
- Multiple endings
- Ren'py engine
With 191 MB? - I doubt it and say - false marketing. Or make it clear that that is the vision when it is finished.
It is clear that it is the vision of the Dev., being that it was posted in the developer's notes and not in the changelog. Using common sense would have shown you that. Don't complain to much about the "engrish", being that it's not their native language. Most use translator programs because they have no english speaking friends. If you have to much of a problem with it, make an offer to proofread and translate for the author, then it would be "perfect english", RIGHT???. Your words
bad english and proor translations (to a degree) are no porblem
Don't be that KAREN!!

Last edited:

DJ115

Jan 1, 2023
Very good start Mirriam is just beautiful the other ones are cute, good start! But the same I can't find all the animations

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It is clear that it is the vision of the Dev., being that it was posted in the developer's notes and not in the changelog. Using common sense would have shown you that. Don't complain to much about the "engrish", being that it's not their native language. Most use translator programs because they have no english speaking friends. If you have to much of a problem with it, make an offer to proofread and translate for the author, then it would be "perfect english", RIGHT???. Your words
My English is far form perfect - it is probably good enough for casual stuff, because I am not a native speaker myself. And I dont know what language the dev is speaking - so ... I probably cant help there, because I only speak 2 languages.

The problem is, most Devs want to earn money and then you have to do better - at least good enough that the reader understands what gender is used. I know that this is a problem, depending on the native language, but especially for a game/genre where the gender is really important, that is mandatory to get right.

Its a turn off when the LI is 80% male and 20% female ... as I said, in general I can endure some engrish as long as I can understand what is happening and what they are talking about. That swapping genders are a no go.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Other than the he/she problems that have been pointed out this one was pretty decent. Think I'm gonna love me some Sassy Girls.. longtime. A nice initial release.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes