• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so the next part at the end said it would be out by the end Sept 2023. This was posted here Oct 2nd, 2023. Hmmmmm. :unsure:;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
The game has potential, but to put an update like that it's disrespectful to an audience. I'm not paying and I'm not complaining, but for those who do that, it's a shame.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
It's a pretty decent game so far. The plot isn't a masterpiece, but the renders are well done and the characters are interesting for the most part. I'll follow along for a couple more updates and see where things go.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698027132415.png
Sassy Girl 0.2.15 will be released on October 12!
1698027169503.png

Sassy Girl 0.2.15 released!
October 12 post:
  • 96 New Images
  • 3 Animations
  • 4000 words
  • 2 new scenes
  • Bug fix
Two new scenes with a stunning Beatrice!

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Am I right in understanding that the current available version is the previous one that was released?

And for the record - I totally understand the desire of the developer to receive the compensation for his effort. And I'm totally content on seeing free one after e certain period of time. Just merely clarifying.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A nice Game. The dialogue is pretty snappy, like a 50's era crime novel. It's a bit off, as far as the translation goes. but not bad. And Beautiful ladies.

Missed opportunity. :sneaky:
Old
Karen "The thing is, there is no 100%% right choice, it's like a short blanket."
Karen "If you pull it to the right, it uncovers your body on the left, vice versa, it uncovers you on the right."

New
Karen "The thing is, there is no 100%% right choice, it's like a short blanket."
Karen "If you pull it to your neck, it uncovers your feet, and vice versa.

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
Oh hell that Miriam is one human scumbag whole bitch. I started hating that bitch really hard and had to start the whole game over and pick the most negative choices for that bitch. Damn, I wish there was an option to push Miriam completely OFF. It's a pity, because she is one of the best looking women, but her behaviour ruins her looks.

2023-10-23 10_33_27-Sassy Girl.jpg
This is much better :KEK:

" Her relationship with the main charater will be very complicated and full of knots; it will be up to you to untie those knots! "
Can I tighten them and add more?

Last edited:

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
Hi, I am the developer.

Does the dev have an account here? What are the future tags going to be? more specifically harem and ntr/sharing.
I confirm the Harem tag, but not the NTR tag.

So will this game include pregnancy and breeding content?
There will be an important pregnancy with one of the girls. In Chapter 4.

Old
Karen "If you pull it to the right, it uncovers your body on the left, vice versa, it uncovers you on the right."

New
Karen "If you pull it to your neck, it uncovers your feet, and vice versa.
Thank you.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
game is ok I guess, girls look nice. Since the game has so much text with so many dialog choices, it is hard to know how much content is really in the game, for me there was very little content. Maybe I made the wrong choices, seemed like most of my choices made the girls mad at me, so I would roll back and make a different choice.... did not seem like most of the girls like the MC that much.

So from my experience with the game, I don't think I will try it anymore, maybe if the dev includes a built in walkthrough to highlight the best choices. but hey maybe others like games with boat loads of choices that don't seem to go anywhere. well anyway best of luck, peace.

Reactions: pappypop

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does this plan to have the incest tag? It's heavily foreshadowed unless they are going for bait and switch.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes