Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Actually, the game is quite good. Not that great, but not really bad either.
I have now seen the demo (yet?) of Ophelia Island (also from KubeK). However, this demo is already after 2 minutes to end and says so far really nothing about the content of the game.
I hope that KubeK develops the game further and finishes it. And it will be uploaded here.
Besides, it is quite easy to solve the puzzles. So winning is way too easy even for a beginner.
That should be veined.

Translated with (free version)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where is the link to the android version?
There isn't a Android version. It was only for Windows, and it doesn't work great on that. The Android part in the opening post is probably just part of the game thread template that didn't get removed.

Looking above JoiPlay won't be of any use.

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
You know I like if the game was bit different too on Princess makers, You didn't have your Princess get married to Prince in end or fact of matter she wanted stay forever entrapped to make life better?
Marrying prince kind of sucks.
Prostitution is tempting but then you have options when princess is defeated 10 times her morality is demoralized to point where you can only reset her by buying pride potion or selling her virginity or reviving her virginity?
I never seen one those princess games where you can fast forward time or age princess where she young girl to teen to adult to old lady and reverse the process?
Getting princess pregnant to promote town growth?
that what missing from those games they don't have mini games either. Which makes the games very boring.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
with the options that's close to old computer AI assistants, and graphics and art style looking like it was made in the early 2000s. Goddamn, bonzi buddy, is that you.

is this game worth playing or just a free access for trojans?

• Angry
Reactions: Iluha

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Hello,
I know this question has been asked 2 or 3 times. But there was no answer to it until now (is the question ignored?).
That is why I ask it again:
How to get new clothes in the store? If someone knows, an answer would be really nice.
Thanks

inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
An expert system, undoubtedly...
If ignoring the unrelated fetish part, this system is more like an experiemnt prototype then an actual game.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes