souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So how to do trigger the second main event for Black Muscle? I've already fought and beat him in the second round.
Each boss has a civilian form / location to try and learn about them and you can advance scenes with that boss. In that case, explore the park area in magical girl form (including buildings).

Can someone tell me why this shitty event is triggering? I cannot proceed past 5k Lewdness because this triggers. No, I haven't cheated, just used the UP! item you can buy...
Well, you hit a bad end. You can't go past 5k lewdness. If you look at the lewdness level in your menu, you may notice a skull and crossbones sign next to the lewdness level when it's max value becomes 5k. This indicates that you'll get a bad end by reaching that.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Each boss has a civilian form / location to try and learn about them and you can advance scenes with that boss. In that case, explore the park area in magical girl form (including buildings).
I've done that, but all that I've found is the H-event for his civilian form in the gym, and he's not present at all in ithe subway or the cafe. Is there a building I'm missing?

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Well, you hit a bad end. You can't go past 5k lewdness. If you look at the lewdness level in your menu, you may notice a skull and crossbones sign next to the lewdness level when it's max value becomes 5k. This indicates that you'll get a bad end by reaching that.
That's quite interesting, because I can only proceed with the hypnosis event (civilian) if I go past the 5k benchmark.
I guess I'm missing something here, so I'll fuck around a bit more.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I think Black Muscle events are bugged if you get past 0 training without triggering his first event.
Gonna check if I can edit this value.

Edit : It wasn't it, his questline still won't open.
Edit 2 : Turns out I have to speak to the other girls in my apartment to progress his questline, fml this game is convoluted.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Is there any way to reduce the pent-up lust value or does it just keep rising indefinitely? I'm only in my second week in-game so surely there's different ways for a sexually frustrated college girl to take care of her desires...right?

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Is there any way to reduce the pent-up lust value or does it just keep rising indefinitely? I'm only in my second week in-game so surely there's different ways for a sexually frustrated college girl to take care of her desires...right?
You can buy consumables that decrease/increase it in the Entertainment District (shop door doesn't glow)

Reactions: garuda1

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
There's 2 ways, first is using the consumable you can buy in the "Entertainment" district, reccommend using an edited save with to alter your money to 9999999.
Just save your current file, open it and edit the money, download the new file and load back in.

Second one is doing the hostess job in the same district, it drains all lewdness but I'm not sure how many times you can do it before it starts counting towards the bad end.

Reactions: garuda1

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
does this game has some black scenes? i got a black scene when the character started the stream and in the succubus fight and I don't know if it is not displaying it correctly or if it is just a black scene.

May 25, 2022
can someone tell me what femdom stuff we can find in this game?
Just want to know if it is worth playing for someone who is only interested in femdom stuff

Dyemeter

Sep 17, 2019
does this game has some black scenes? i got a black scene when the character started the stream and in the succubus fight and I don't know if it is not displaying it correctly or if it is just a black scene.
I've also had these black scenes. I have installed the patch and was wondering if it could've caused this. The stream CGs were black for me.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
can someone tell me what femdom stuff we can find in this game?
Just want to know if it is worth playing for someone who is only interested in femdom stuff
The Lilith scenes, so about 1/4 of them are about succubus teasing her. In combat losses it's mostly light bondage with some fingering/tail penetration (because succubus). Out of combat starts with some solo masturbation, into getting groped then the succubus in disguise training her, some with hidden toys/recording using them on her, then later some pet play and public pet play. Culminating in the final scene of her fully corrupted and getting played with by all the succubus.

Is it worth? No, not really. This entire game is a clusterfuck. The scenes themselves are good though, so maybe just go grab the save somewhere in this thread and check them out if you like that kinda stuff.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm still not sure what the different types of defensive actions do, but none last more than a single round so maybe if the enemy had a special attack you could block it?
The good / bad fans seem to matter very little as bad is stronger mid level but weaker at the high end.
Whatever play the game a bit then go use the full save.

2.60 star(s) 19 Votes