Dec 21, 2018
Reading the thread. I feel most people don't "get" this game.

If you want to experience all the H-content, then you need to up (and later manage) her lust, whilst being very efficient in how you play out your days to unlock all the memories (the hints and requirements are listed in the Items tab when you hover over them). Several of the sub ones will require you gain the medals from doing the random activities like fighting crime or killing time ir working X amount of times.

This tab also lists all the main story memories as well, basically, you kickstart it by talking to Blue Sherbet in the hideout, then you can check the memories tab to see what you need to do to trigger them. You're not given a direct location on where to look, as you're meant to figure it out, but you have a hint. Also, all the main story ones are marked by a "!" mark. And you are told what are the prerequisites you need to meet are in order to find unlock them in the world. Overall though, the main story stuff is for the true ending, and not really necessary for the H-content. You can entirely skip it, and it seems the devs intention is to allow you to, as in order to unlock all the main story memories, you need to NOT lose the 4th fight to ANY villain.

As for getting all the H-content, the recollection room tells you exactly how to get it. You can also just progress entirely through one villain's route to get their specific bad end. Every night too, Kei will masturbate once her lust caps out, and you're allowed to automatically progress any villain's corruption. If you want to do all of them, then just do all of them at once.

That being said, it seems the devs intention is to have you play the game, figure out on your own what the real identity of each villain is, and getting their bad end by focusing their area and content, then on a NG+, you proceed to the next one. Over the course of this, you get endeared to Kei (who is genuinely well written imo), and shoot for the true ending once you're satisfied or have all the H content unlocked, by winning all the fights and progressing each investigation.

Overall, it's fairly open ended, but you're not meant to run around like a headless chicken. Game gives you plenty of hints for how to unlock any specific content. You're free to just focus one of the bad ends if you want, or do it all, or ignore it all.

As for what the identities of the villains are:

- Black Muscle is Matsuo the gym owner in the park, you're meant to progress his stuff as Levantia
- Mr. Hypnosis is the cult leader in the Office district inside the big building to the east. You have to join their cult as Kei to progress.
- Lilith is Kei's friend/Junior, Reina, and you can meet her at the University inside the lecture room. You progress it as Kei.
- and the Invasoids are tied to the sketchy doctor in the Entertainment district. You progress it by investigating the sewers as Levantia.

You don't need to wait for the fights ro roll around each Friday to progress the corruption of each once. Once you've done all the Round 2 fights, you're free to just blitz one if you want.
This game is really well designed on different levels. You are completely right. The art is also top notch.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
How do you trigger the second Invasiod event? It mentions going into the sewers as Levantia at night, but there's nothing there when I go there.

BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
How do you trigger the second Invasiod event? It mentions going into the sewers as Levantia at night, but there's nothing there when I go there.
that one can only be aquired after another invasoid battle, battle him again and then go check the sewers

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
During the tutorial, I got an error message that said I was missing all of these things. When I just skip the prologue, I don't have this issue, but I'm missing 1/4th of the story. I know most people don't play h-games for the plot, but I want to see what is going on.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
In the last fight against the 4 badguys, how to win against the succubus if we already lost 1 life against the hypno guy ?
I tried many things, it's really too hard or to lucky.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Finally I have finish the game. It was long and hard. (and hot :D )
If you have the good number of good viewer, you can have the evasion tier 4 with 100% dodge for 1 turn. It is nice against the succubus' skill.
Against the hypnomad, it's just luck with normal evasion + luck to escape the hypno. Die and retry until you can do it without using a 2nd live.

Like everytime a game is really good, i just bough it. If you liked it, do the same ;)
Thanks to dazedanon for the translation <3

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I am so dumb I cannot find any clues to unlock the true ending, anyone got any lead? I mean, I know all the villain's true identity... But I can't progress much as it feels like something is locking me... I wonder if it's because I used my old save from ver 1.00...

Last edited:

Krh

Jul 19, 2018
Manlyspirit's post is spot on and I have very little to add to that. Or so I thought, until I ran into something that made me ragequit. Nowhere in the preview pics or tags (here or DLsite) do they even hint at the fucking bullshit I was so cruelly subjected to, so I come bearing a warning.

Cute protagonist, funny and well-written dialogue we see glimpses of beneath the MTL poetry, enemies catering to different tastes, outfits that actually show in battles... there's a lot to like here. Traditional maledom villain out to overpower Levantia by force, lesbian succubus, sophisticated hypnotist and creepy-crawly tentacle/parasite critter are the flavors of magical girl peril in this game. Something for everyone, right? It's great. Until suddenly it isn't, because the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't tell you why that happens or how the story continues, because that's when I shut down the game and removed the folder and archive from my HD.

Thank fuck for piracy. I would've bought this game and been one unhappy customer.

hungbobobo

Aug 19, 2022
Can anyone help me compress the update file with the game file and then upload the rar file? My PC has a Windows error that can only be opened with the rar file.

2.60 star(s) 19 Votes