Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I was going for the true ending but my game just ended after week 11, before I'd even fought each villain 4 times. I'm not sure why, the game isn't very forthcoming with the mechanics.
Edit: btw there's 1.0.6 update on their ci-en

Outfits:
Cheerleader - kill time at school
Swimsuit - kill time in residential
Maid - work at entertainment district

Boss tips:
Hypnosis 3 - examine enemy to learn how to bind civilians, then bind the civilians
Hypnosis 4 - examine surroundings to learn how to hit your head against a wall to reset his dodge buffs. Examine enemy to immediately lose
Tentacle 2 - examine surroundings after weakening each enemy to finish them all at once
Tentacle 3 - examine enemy to learn how to charge up, then charge twice to destroy the extra enemy
Succubus 4 - She has an attack pattern but I'm not sure how to survive the big attack on turn 9
Muscle 4 - for his skill, dodge L L R L R R
Final Hypnosis - use dodge and pray to not get hit. If you die, reload
Final Succubus - you will need your one revive for this fight

Last edited:

haukarcher

Dec 21, 2018
how do you even beat hypno man near the end of the game? Man just stun locks you turn one then proceeds to nuke you.

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
How do you unlock this substory memory?
Commercial District is Office one, right?I have all prerequisites, yet I wasted 2 weeks on that one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
How do you unlock this substory memory?
Commercial District is Office one, right?I have all prerequisites, yet I wasted 2 weeks on that one.
I think this is the non-lewd advertisement at the company. My guess is either bug, or you can't do it since you've done the other advertising already

how do you even beat hypno man near the end of the game? Man just stun locks you turn one then proceeds to nuke you.
I think you have to RNG dodge turns 1 and 6

Reactions: Josh_ua

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I was going for the true ending but my game just ended after week 11, before I'd even fought each villain 4 times. I'm not sure why, the game isn't very forthcoming with the mechanics.
Edit: btw there's 1.0.6 update on their ci-en

Outfits:
Cheerleader - kill time at school
Swimsuit - kill time in residential
Maid - work at entertainment district

Boss tips:
Hypnosis 3 - examine enemy to learn how to bind civilians, then bind the civilians
Hypnosis 4 - examine surroundings to learn how to hit your head against a wall to reset his dodge buffs. Examine enemy to immediately lose
Tentacle 2 - examine surroundings after weakening each enemy to finish them all at once
Tentacle 3 - examine enemy to learn how to charge up, then charge twice to destroy the extra enemy
Succubus 4 - She has an attack pattern but I'm not sure how to survive the big attack on turn 9
Honestly I just use cheat engine to bypass the day limits in all the Japanese games that have them.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
dazedanon
In the translation, the viewers ask her to say 'Arrogance' ten times fast, or 'Goman', which if said quickly can deviate in pronunciation to something like 'gomangoman-gomango-omango-omanko' (a dirty Jap tongue-twister, essentially), so the viewer is basically trying to get her to say 'omanko' by accident while trying to say goman ten times fast. Being that 'omanko' is for pussy, maybe having the word be something like 'say "Put See" ten times times' might work to show her better being trolled for English readers.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
In the translation, the viewers ask her to say 'Arrogance' ten times fast, or 'Goman', which if said quickly can deviate in pronunciation to something like 'gomangoman-gomango-omango-omanko' (a dirty Jap tongue-twister, essentially), so the viewer is basically trying to get her to say 'omanko' by accident while trying to say goman ten times fast. Being that 'omanko' is for pussy, maybe having the word be something like 'say "Put See" ten times times' might work to show her better being trolled for English readers.
I'll take a look.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Xbox controller with xpadder is behaving weirdly. The directional pad buttons are barely working. I assigned the left and right direction to the bumpers and they work perfectly like that.

Anyone else having this issue?

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Reading the thread. I feel most people don't "get" this game. .....
Manlyspirit really nail it. The main problem with this game is that when you start, you simple dont know what to do to progress. Once i found each villain place for his history tips, its become a lot more easier.

My main problem after that is with some translations. Since game keep changing some terms, i never know for sure if i need lewdness or in build lust to do something. Also, its seen that some battles are bugged.

If someone still need some tips, i attaching a small walk with the list of all events and itens. Hope that it helps.

I tried to attach the full gallery save either, but site dont allow .rpgsave

Also, to anyone having problem with Lilith last battle (after round 4), you dont need the extra life to beat her.
Try this:

4x Bad Attack 1 (250/400/400/400 dmg)
3x Good Heal (+5 hp each)
2x Bad Attack 1 (400/750 dmg)
3x Good Heal (+5 HP each)
1x Bad Attack 1 (750 dmg)
Finish
(The results may vary a little per listeners gain)

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think I realized something when playing. 5000 is the limit Kei has before auto bad end (I think). There is a sex shop that you buy items to reduce lust or horniness in order to stop the gameover or unlock h-scenes. The additional scenes that are around the city can also reduce the lust back to 0 when the horniness is ramped up. To me, it means that these are used to extend the time you need to beat all four villains since I don't think you'll be able to get to the final round before the lust meter hits 5000.

And doing the random sidequests that randomly occur gives you the twitch items and ads you need. Helped her senior with a job interview and got the 30% increase in viewers item.

rk47

Aug 26, 2019
This is very, very good work.
11 out of 10.
No sarcasm.

Compared to recent stuff, this has the idea going.
Although combat is a bit confusing, I don't mind.
Be sure to explore the town. The game doesn't exactly hand hold you.

Reactions: lin_dell
2.60 star(s) 19 Votes