Dec 21, 2022
Im few hours in it and till now it was nearly everything perfect, by a real world prospective. I don't like though all the references, and all the dialogues, about how Hina sucked her husband, how she used to swallow his cum and how they even had sex with him even after he betrayed her for the 2nd time, the problem here is that now you just betrayed the MC and it's true that she felt bad like she cheated on him, she herseld said that (writing next level fr) but damn if that's bad.

I do like the MC tbh but being such a "simp" is bad, after you see the woman you love getting fucked by someone else, you don't fucking train and study your whole life, till he was in University, for that woman. This is pure nonsense.

Except these 2 things, which are big problems for me tbh, everything is really perfect. The thing is that it's all realistic and so even the "problems" that I see are not real ones, it's just how life is and this VN makes everything really seem real because all the events can be something you see and hear in real life.

I do love Netori but seeing the love interest getting fucked again from her husband, in this case but in others it may be her boyfriend, is really a turn off.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I do like the MC tbh but being such a "simp" is bad, after you see the woman you love getting fucked by someone else, you don't fucking train and study your whole life, till he was in University, for that woman. This is pure nonsense.

[/QUOTE]
ngl i think that if being a simp makes you do all that then i'd say its worth it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 21, 2022
ngl i think that if being a simp makes you do all that then i'd say its worth it
[/QUOTE]
Worth only if you're lucky enough to succeed. 99% of men fails.

Jinseiiii

Jun 10, 2023
Im few hours in it and till now it was nearly everything perfect, by a real world prospective. I don't like though all the references, and all the dialogues, about how Hina sucked her husband, how she used to swallow his cum and how they even had sex with him even after he betrayed her for the 2nd time, the problem here is that now you just betrayed the MC and it's true that she felt bad like she cheated on him, she herseld said that (writing next level fr) but damn if that's bad.

Except these 2 things, which are big problems for me tbh, everything is really perfect. The thing is that it's all realistic and so even the "problems" that I see are not real ones, it's just how life is and this VN makes everything really seem real because all the events can be something you see and hear in real life.

I do love Netori but seeing the love interest getting fucked again from her husband, in this case but in others it may be her boyfriend, is really a turn off.
fr! even if thats a 1 fuck still fucking turn me off so much

Dec 21, 2022
Who wrote down it takes 10 hours to finish this one? It's been days since I started playing it and I still didn't finish it. It's true that I don't play much because I don't have that much time but Christ if this is taking longer than I thought it would.

The VN is still great though.

Now I understand totally why the author
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Who wrote down it takes 10 hours to finish this one? It's been days since I started playing it and I still didn't finish it. It's true that I don't play much because I don't have that much time but Christ if this is taking longer than I thought it would.

The VN is still great though.

Now I understand totally why the author

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes