Mar 16, 2019
Saving Paula [v0.0.2 Omega] Unofficial Mac Version

Download:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I know you are the dev and all, but MC is going to eat Paula's cake anyways, like it or not :whistle:
Yeah, I hear she has a really tasty cake...
Besides, I don't think Paula will get fat from that, which was the question :)

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I just tried this for the first time and absolutely love what's there as a start. Paula is extremely hot. I love the interactions between her and the MC so far, and I love that the player can choose the relationships without having to jump through any other hoops (I wish that this was standard practice). Can't wait to see more of what's to come.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
dont know if i did something wrong here or not i downloaded the relationship script put it in the game folder and shes being called landlandy not mom
Just in case you weren't joking:
As I've corrected the text in the OP, there isn't an incest patch, just an example script.
Said script turns the default Teacher to Landlady, etc...
In the "Developer's Notes" section you have an extensive explanation on what to do to create your own.
Also, a few pages back, there is an incest patch by DearLegend37 , which works fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Will she get a belly piercing or tattoo? Not a tramp stamp
Wasn't planned, but now that you got me thinking about it...
She is an actress, after all. So she would probably need to make up and dress in various ways for her roles.
So fake piercing and fake tattoos go with the job.
And change all the time ;)

Apr 18, 2018
How I like Paula's appearance now and I don't want to change her appearance, do I have to change her appearance?
I remember someone asking the dev the same a few days ago.
The answer was no.
That's the whole point about having options, just like with NTR that somehow keeps popping up.
So you can keep her as she is, just don't go into her diet and training.

Reactions: Sadowdark
Apr 18, 2018
5 prewiev picture aint is in the game....right ????
The upright pictures are from his Patreon page, and they are character photoshoots that he sends us every Sunday.
So the pictures themselves are not in the game, but the characters are, or are about to be, in the next version.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The upright pictures are from his Patreon page, and they are character photoshoots that he sends us every Sunday.
So the pictures themselves are not in the game, but the characters are, or are about to be, in the next version.
I mean prewiev picture no. 5.....others are in the game !!!!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey dev, does Patreon & subscribestar both have equal content and tiers?
On both the tier prices are the same, so the content will be equivalent.
But on SubscribeStar there is no "Basic" or one-dollar-tier.
I am very new to SubscribeStar, but I think everything can be kept the same between the two.

[/QUOTE]
Also do their updates get any further than Paula masurbating in bed?
Thanks
[/QUOTE]

At this stage, Patrons get quite a few things that the rest don't:
1) Quicker updates (this version, for instance, was given to high-level Patrons 10 days before being posted here, and version 0.0.3 will take much longer).
2) Weekly updates ("The Sunday Update"), in which they receive information and sexy new images, including new characters, that you don't get here. This is done on a per-tier basis, in which the higher you are, the more (and sexier) images you get.
3) Animation clips.
4) Voting rights
5) And more...

Almost all is per-tier based, so if you pay more you get more, and also influence more.
This influence is done by different votes, like the Girl of The Month (next one coming up this Sunday, with new girls :) ), and also the game roadmap, which will be available after version 0.0.3.

I do suggest you pop up into one of our pages, and look at the benefits of being a Patron.
I think it's quite interesting, and getting more and more so.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes