Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
There isn't I compared both, were exactly the same.

But at least now, won't be any confusion about the patches :)
By the way, if you want a different relationships scheme, it's very easy to create one and save it.
The only reason I preferred to update the one in the OP is that there was a bug in the relationships (see above) and I didn't want to take any chances.
Otherwise, it should really stay the same for the foreseeable future.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
By the way, if you want a different relationships scheme, it's very easy to create one and save it.
The only reason I preferred to update the one in the OP is that there was a bug in the relationships (see above) and I didn't want to take any chances.
Otherwise, it should really stay the same for the foreseeable future.

Yip seen that, went to the SS page and grabbed it and compared them. Was going to report it to be updated if was any differences. Mostly those are the last things to be updated or are forgotten.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
For a VN with first released 18 months ago I expected more content. There's roughly 900 render. Granted there are good quality but unfortunately there's still not a lot of meat on that bone. Planned tag are pretty good and if it get there It may become a pretty good VN but for the amount of content available right now I'll have to abstain from supporting it.

Reactions: Rammundstein
Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.28 Beta] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Download links don't work properly btw. Might be worth using a different site.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Quick question, is this patch universal, or will it need to be updated alongside the game?

Check this post here

Download links don't work properly btw. Might be worth using a different site.
Links work fine. it's a "free post" Just go there if you don't want to use Mixdrop, and use the attachment post at very bottom.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

And with that, all my interest is gone.
This has a female protagonist what did you expect? Thats par the course either they were huge sluts or will become one. When it's not that way it's as rare as a fucking unicorn. Be thankful this isn't kinetic, and you can choose what she will do...or who I should say...er type.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
well fu?k me 26 to 28 little at school little at pool not worth the wait want say you all???

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This has a female protagonist what did you expect? Thats par the course either they were huge sluts or will become one. When it's not that way it's as rare as a fucking unicorn. Be thankful this isn't kinetic, and you can choose what she will do...or who I should say...er type.
Well at least that one was in her past, but Paula's sister and mother both seem to be huge sluts in the present...i really hope that they are avoidable.
And the two teachers seem to be getting off on blackmailing/harassing the MC and his sister...also not LI material imo and i hope avoidable.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes