• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_Jan2023_Narrow.jpg

Overview:
Paula Honeybottom was a young soap-opera star before leaving it all behind for the love of her life, Dick.
She settled for the role of a housewife and acting teacher, instead.
She was quite happy for 20 years - until the "love of her life" turned out to be a complete asshole and left her for his young lover.
He really was a dick, apparently...
Now she is depressed and has lost all confidence in herself and looks on the edge of a slippery slope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Important messages from the developer:
Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: XTZ Adult Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.30o
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches: *

Extras: Walkthrough & Gui Mod* - German Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SP_Sc01_Sh49_PTRN_1_95.jpg SP_Sc_01_Img_01_PTRN.png SP_003_sc02_sh11b.jpg SP_003_sc02_sh12e.jpg SP_003_sc01_sh05.jpg SP_003_sc01_sh07.jpg SP_Sc04_Sh14.jpg SP_Sc05_Sh13.jpg SP_Sc06_Sh13c.jpg sp_sc07_sh09.jpg sp_003_sc01_sh16a.jpg sp_sc07_sh05b.jpg sp_sc09_sh50a.jpg
sp_sc12_sh23j.jpg sp_sc10_sh08d.jpg sp_sc12_sh04g.jpg sp_sc12_sh15bs.jpg sp_sc12_sh28b.jpg sp_sc12_sh30g.jpg

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, I've reported it just now.
It's the first time I upload a game here, so I'm not too familiar with the procedures...
:)
Anyway, it's a playable alpha version, so I hope you'll like it - not very long, not very finished, but nice pictures and atmosphere.
Well, I think so, at least...

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Well, I've reported it just now.
It's the first time I upload a game here, so I'm not too familiar with the procedures...
Anyway, it's a playable alpha version, so I hope you'll like it - not very long, not very finished, but nice pictures and atmosphere.
Well, I think so, at least...
edited and moved to games Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag (y)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
What did you expect from a guy named 'Dick'?!
v0.0.1 Alpha? Well.... will be back when there's at least one 0 is gone.
Jokes aside, I'm little curious will we switch in-between male and female mc or we can choose one mc as I'm not interested in female mc.

Reactions: ADRO864 and ziggy81
Apr 18, 2018
'' Luckily, she isn't alone - she has two young people living with her, a boy and a girl, ''

Incest? :unsure:
I've played it twice and changed the relationships for each run, so once was a Teacher/Students, and the other was a Mother/Children relationship.
Worked well each time.
There are questions at the beginning that look quite comprehensive - a bit long, but very flexible engine.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Too bad it’s a female protagonists good luck to the Devs though.
It's actually a multiple protagonist game, in which the main character is the MC (Max, by default), but you are sometimes required or able to make decisions for Paula, for example.
So I am required, by the tagging rules I've read here, to add "Female Protagonist," as well.

P.S.:
Thanks for the "Good Luck!" - I'll need it.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Looks very promising, I will be interested in how the multiple endings are and how many different types of sexual content develop in updates
Because of the tagging rules here, I didn't put tags that are directly sexual - since there isn't any sex yet (hence the "No Sexual Content" tag, which will be removed very soon).
But there are loads of stuff coming even in the 0.0.1 Beta version - Female Masturbation, for one.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
What did you expect from a guy named 'Dick'?!
v0.0.1 Alpha? Well.... will be back when there's at least one 0 is gone.
Jokes aside, I'm little curious will we switch in-between male and female mc or we can choose one mc as I'm not interested in female mc.
Basically, You'll be with the MC (default Max, the kid).
But you will see things and have to make decisions from the POV of other characters, mainly Paula.
So they will be short discursions, but will be there.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes