Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello one and all.

Today we have uploaded our game update for our last tier of Patrons. So this means that this Friday we will upload the Beta version for the general public, Patrons or not.

But our Patrons will get a special, enhanced, Really Naughty Version in a couple of weeks.
That's beside their regular weekly eye-candy, of course.

This will be the case for the next update, as well (0.0.3).
But the later updates will be significantly different, and pro-Patron oriented, as we said here a few days ago.

See you all on Friday,
Team XTZ
Great news and thankyou for letting us now and I look forward to trying your game out

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Great news and thankyou for letting us now and I look forward to trying your game out
Thank you.
It is encouraging to know that our work is appreciated and anticipated.

It is "just" a Beta version, so there's still much "roughness" at the edges... :)
But whomever liked the 0.0.1 Alpha version, will love this one ;)

See you on Friday,
Mark

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you.
It is encouraging to know that our work is appreciated and anticipated.

It is "just" a Beta version, so there's still much "roughness" at the edges... :)
But whomever liked the 0.0.1 Alpha version, will love this one ;)

See you on Friday,
Mark
Stop teasing us :)

• Haha
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you very much.
I'm glad you liked it.

I was afraid of my "EngliT" as well, since English is not my native tongue.
It's my third language, actually :)

I am thinking of a quarterly (every three months) update, because I want the updates to have some meat on them.
But since I still have to work at an animation studio to pay the bills, I can't make promises.
I love making this game, though, and I will do what I can to make it my day job, as well.

Me too! ;)

No, but...
One of the benefits of the higher-tiers on my Patreon page is the voting system.
Every once in a while, on some important story junction, there will be a poll to decide which way the game goes.
The options themselves will be offered by me, of course, but the decision will be made by voting.
So it is a very good way to affect the story - to a point.
Pregnancy is not something I'm planning, but I am willing to consider it, if I find a way that it will not affect my story in ways I don't want it to.

I totally agree.

As for shaping her, there are basically two options that are already in the engine and modelled for the advanced stages of the game: the "Fit" Paula and the "Regular" Paula.
The main difference is that the fit version is much more muscular and thin.
You achieve this by putting more emphasis on her training and diet.
I am considering a couple more options for her, but it depends on the time I have.
I am talking about the body shape itself, of course not the hair color and silly things like that.
I believe optional pregnancy would be really appreciated by a lot of people. Thank you for the great work so far anyway and good luck for the future!

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Dialogues quite realistic and well written
Pictures ... there are better ... But the facial expressions are well rendered, there is really emotion.

Negative side
There's still quite a lot of "Max", even when you change the name at the beginning
Why "SP" for the folder name? "SavePaula" isn't that long to write and it's better for the player who collects games (but it's true that he's not the only one who does that, far from it!)

Anyway, it's a game I'm looking forward to (y)
Keep up the good work, dev

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Saving Paula [v0.0.1 - Alpha]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.1 - Alpha]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-10
Version: 0.0.2 Beta

Xupamos

Jun 28, 2021
I hope I make enough money with this game so I can quit my day job, and build all my other models myself.

Daz can only take you so far.

And besides, I quite like modeling naked women...

GL with that when you chosed to have NTR in the game

"No pain - no gain!"

"No thorns - no honey!"

No monkeys - no bananas!"

And just a bit more seriously: you have to have some kind of conflict in a story.

One of those I'm introducing is a possible love interest (or some) for Paula.

But definitely not an "Erik!"

I want Erik dead!

And that was the only way you imagined to have conflict in the game? Original

We will have many flashbacks to Paula's youth, even her teens. it will explain to us (and to Max) why Paula does what she does, and help anticipate her actions.

These photos are from her TV role as "Putanina," a vigilante character in a soap opera.

So naturally, when Max finds some old VHS tapes of her acting career, we'll see those episodes.

And I won't be surprised at all if there will be some "Director's Cut" editions made just for the producers, with her on the casting couch...

I think Jessica has some feelings for Mr. Dick, Paula's husband.

I've even heard she referred to him as "Mr. Big Dick," but I didn't here it myself...

So, perhaps that's the reason.

She'll probably try to make contact with him, for one

So the NTR flashbacks aren't avoidable right?

So if its really is unavoidable flashbacks you can't really call NTR avoidable .

So more NTR with Jessica now?

Everything, especially at this early stage, is an option.

But I need this NTR point needs to be clarified, since I see it is a touchy subject:

Basically, NTR is when someone has sex with a girl you like, and you get to watch it.

So in "Saving Paula," if you like Paula, you can take some actions so she doesn't date others at all, or you just don't watch her have sex.

That's all it takes.

the same with Jessica, and others.

Or a better definition is if any LI is show or explicitly described having sex with another NPC no matter if it is past,present or future is NTR.

Jessica and other's? So more NTR routes?

I will publish the most significant passages that the DEV told me, so you are still in doubt as to whether it is for you or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story aspects decide by patrons meh.

And how can someone say that they hate NTR so much but does NTR anyway and with this many LI, weird.

Seems more that you are still in the closet tough.

Hey but I still liked through the previews that the MILF was aged and not a perfect doll.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes