RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Poster.png

Overview:
You take the shoes of Chihiro, an Altar Boi for a seedy church, only staying due to their best friend, Minato being in the church as well. But one faithful day, Minato had been taken. Before Chihiro can run to the police, he wants to escape with his friend in tow.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-29
Release Date: 2022-06-24
Developer: Ale_Hibiki - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

CHihiro  scene.png bod.png Mina_B_3.png Cell_blo.png Grab_big.png Wet.png Bois_fall.png TomPeak_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Seems good. But surprisingly short. Not sure why its 400+mb atm. This game i would say based on the map, art and script would only be worth at most 100mb content wise, and tbh probably less then that. Not sure if you just have other files already loaded onto that version and just not accessible yet, but it definitley had me thinking there was probably 2hrs of content. Hopefully it gets a bit more optimized and more content. Also not sure if it was intended, but on the opening sceen the standalone photo of the main character the black lines were very cut up and pixily, im guessing that image will be reused alot so I recommend cleaning it up a bit.
Either way im looking forward to future updates!

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Seems good. But surprisingly short. Not sure why its 400+mb atm. This game i would say based on the map, art and script would only be worth at most 100mb content wise, and tbh probably less then that. Not sure if you just have other files already loaded onto that version and just not accessible yet, but it definitley had me thinking there was probably 2hrs of content. Hopefully it gets a bit more optimized and more content. Also not sure if it was intended, but on the opening sceen the standalone photo of the main character the black lines were very cut up and pixily, im guessing that image will be reused alot so I recommend cleaning it up a bit.
Either way im looking forward to future updates!
I realized a little too late that I left all of the default files of the maker without removing anything that I am not using, otherwise it would have indeed been less then 150mb.

Thanks for the information on the opening scene, I will look into it and try to adjust the image size in the future!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes