Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Savior - Mutli-Mod [ShaddyModda & The Witcher]

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So 0.4? Assume this won't work?
Yes, cannot work. The new decisions etc. are obviously not implemented in this "old" Version. I'm sure it will be updated in no time. No worries. ;)

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Do you have v0.4?. unfortunately i can't test the game won't start.

Edit: did you try to play without the mod? if so then does it still end at v0.3?

Yes, I have V0.4 of your mod. I've tried to start the game from the beginning with your mod but is the same, it stops when the v0.3 ends. Without the mod, you can continue the game and play V0.4.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, I have V0.4 of your mod. I've tried to start the game from the beginning with your mod but is the same, it stops when the v0.3 ends. Without the mod, you can continue the game and play V0.4.
put this file at Savior-v0.4/game and try again

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So the first dialogue option I run into is which drink to get the girl at the club. Two are purple, one is white.

On the one hand, white is usually the color you don't pick. Default color.

But of the various colors, only one is white implying that's the one to choose.

Which color do I take here?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So the first dialogue option I run into is which drink to get the girl at the club. Two are purple, one is white.

On the one hand, white is usually the color you don't pick. Default color.

But of the various colors, only one is white implying that's the one to choose.

Which color do I take here?
the purple ones.
I was confused at first too. The normal color scheme would be green.

The Witcher
Maybe you change that in future releases? Nethertheless i want to thank you for your modded WT's, i always appreciate stuff like that. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
the purple ones.
I was confused at first too. The normal color scheme would be green.

The Witcher
Maybe you change that in future releases? Nethertheless i want to thank you for your modded WT's, i always appreciate stuff like that. (y)
You are welcome. i wanted to make a specific color for (relationships, Good ,Evil) choices. Green will be for Good route, Red for Evil route. and Purple will be for relationships ,right choices. If you guys feel confused or prefer the classic mod (green for all choices) tell me and i will change the mod in the future updates.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th