Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Savior - Mutli-Mod [ShaddyModda & The Witcher]

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
You are welcome. i wanted to make a specific color for (relationships, Good ,Evil) choices. Green will be for Good route, Red for Evil route. and Purple will be for relationships ,right choices. If you guys feel confused or prefer the classic mod (green for all choices) tell me and i will change the mod in the future updates.
No, it's good like this. And thank you as well for doing it.

It's just a bit confusing because the FIRST sequence of choices gives you TWO purples to pick without explaining that you're in a dialogue chain that requires you to select both.

Maybe just add a small disclaimer in the beginning explaining what you just explained here. Green for Good, Red for Bad, Purple for progress and wherever there's multiple purples you can safely pick either one.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just an fyi, for the ipatch, the script wasn't working properly so it had to be fixed, And I believe this mod uses the faulty script.

The fixed script is linked under the patch on the main thread btw.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
No, it's good like this. And thank you as well for doing it.

It's just a bit confusing because the FIRST sequence of choices gives you TWO purples to pick without explaining that you're in a dialogue chain that requires you to select both.

Maybe just add a small disclaimer in the beginning explaining what you just explained here. Green for Good, Red for Bad, Purple for progress and wherever there's multiple purples you can safely pick either one.
Honestly even just putting it in the OP would be okay as well so we dont have to search for it. Cause i had the same reaction "uh which is the one i choose?"

Taiji

Mar 6, 2018
WARNING!

I got a trojan when i extracted the Savior mega file and the mod mega file at the same time. Idk which file gave me it, so keep that in mind.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
WARNING!

I got a trojan when i extracted the Savior mega file and the mod mega file at the same time. Idk which file gave me it, so keep that in mind.
I Checked my mod several times , all scans were negative.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Will this mod be updated with the ic patch script fix? I've only seen that it isn't compatible.