DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
dont worry about it.there is always some one who plays higher than thou attitude,ie this is getting annoying or use the search function etc etc etc.supposed to be a friendly forum .
I agree that it's supposed to be a friendly forum, but the person I replied to has been using this forum for a while now, so they should already be aware of how to actually use a forum, which is to search first, and ask question if you can't find an answer to your question, so I just decided to be a little more blunt, as that works better for some people to make them understand.

And WT-Mod, please! looks more like a demand because of the exclamation mark, which is definitely not the right way to do things on a forum, which is the biggest reason why I didn't respond as nice and calm as I usually do, demanding things from people is something I never accept, and adding "please" to a demand doesn't make it better.

I hope you understand my reasoning behind reacting to Charlie78 like that now.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So after finishing 0.10 beta, I noticed a ton of incorrect sentences grammar wise, and a lot of typos, as expected of a beta release.

I have a feeling Ruri isn't going to be a LI, as she doesn't have a point counter, which is sad, as she is just adorable, not to mention very attractive too, and she already has a crush on the PC as well, which means she's a perfect potential LI.

I have a feeling Olivia isn't too keen on sharing the PC with other women, which might become an issue later, or even very soon.

Another issue, this time with the soundtrack, which has been present since the beginning, is that if one of the soundtracks used in the game plays for long enough, is that it will start to hjave a voice talk about thanking people for the support and reaching a subscriber milestone, which I don't think is intended to be there.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
I agree that it's supposed to be a friendly forum, but the person I replied to has been using this forum for a while now, so they should already be aware of how to actually use a forum, which is to search first, and ask question if you can't find an answer to your question, so I just decided to be a little more blunt, as that works better for some people to make them understand.

And WT-Mod, please! looks more like a demand because of the exclamation mark, which is definitely not the right way to do things on a forum, which is the biggest reason why I didn't respond as nice and calm as I usually do, demanding things from people is something I never accept, and adding "please" to a demand doesn't make it better.

I hope you understand my reasoning behind reacting to Charlie78 like that now.
ok point taken.sorry.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Not sure of the dev and the whole plotline about Ruri and her boyfriend and the case of the scam. MC is allegedly superhuman so I would have preferred if they had nuked this clown from low orbit over his poor life choices. The fact that he's a social butterfly who has been able to make money on it so far tells me he's either well on his way to becoming a corrupt sociopath CEO, or he's about to be left holding the bag when the assholes who recruited him skip town with the money.

This would have gone so much better if MC had name dropped Bernie Madoff in the script. Don't know who that is? .

Reactions: Maknzy

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
Ya' know, it's crazy. I had some questions about some things in the game, so I came here to find answers. Clicked on the last page button and then backed up a couple. Easily found the answers that I was looking for without having to ask. I aplolgoze to you amiable34 for not using the search feature, but I can usually find anything I need this way.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I would also be behind the script using something like for their MLM marketing scam thing. Back in the 90's one of my housemates had college friends who were both sucked up into the Mary Kay scam. They even had a pink cadillac that they drove around. I was only over at their place once, but there was all sorts of MK crap stored in their basement for staging into whatever was below them in the pyramid. This was also around the same time as a horror movie who's title escapes me where a snack (cookies?) turned out to be some sort of alien things that were eating people from the inside. It even had the cookie king Famous Amos in the cast. I always associated the couple and the movie together for obvious reasons.

Jul 13, 2018
no. the way the mod works, scrappy maps all the decisions of the game, as well as the effect on stats that those decisions make. so say you take decision b, then stat effect will be evil+1. scrappy has to map all of that so that he can put together a workable mod. at this point in time, the beta release will allow him to map the new version.

it is a beta release though, so there may be changes and corrections, as well as bug reporting. i dunno if he will decide to wait for a non beta version, or if he will release in beta.

usually, he maps the new beta, then when the non beta comes out, and he verifies everything is as correct as they can be, he will release the mod. sometimes though, he releases the mod while its still beta.
but he most times releases after the beta in the official release yeah idk why i still downloaded the beta while knowing this i guess i forgot about it.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
well, if scrappy peeks at the developer's money page, pretty sure he can pick up updates like, "beta version stable. no further updates for v0.10b". in that case, he will release in beta.

just an EXAMPLE.

so yeah, if there are any delays, don't blame scrappy. really have to wait for beta to clear.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
are the update for mod are coming?

• Angry
Reactions: lemonfreak

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
No, at least not until it's out of beta.

Read previous posts before you ask something, so you don't ask something that has been answered before.
eh its a lost cause. most everyone posting, while quoting scrappy, would have not looked at any other page, save the section where scrappy's mod is located. they wouldn't even know we're talking about them.

just save yourself the stress, and not react to posts with scrappy mod quotes.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Ya' know, it's crazy. I had some questions about some things in the game, so I came here to find answers. Clicked on the last page button and then backed up a couple. Easily found the answers that I was looking for without having to ask. I aplolgoze to you amiable34 for not using the search feature, but I can usually find anything I need this way.
why apologize to me?? i havent mentioned anything about searching forums.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
I would also be behind the script using something like for their MLM marketing scam thing. Back in the 90's one of my housemates had college friends who were both sucked up into the Mary Kay scam. They even had a pink cadillac that they drove around. I was only over at their place once, but there was all sorts of MK crap stored in their basement for staging into whatever was below them in the pyramid. This was also around the same time as a horror movie who's title escapes me where a snack (cookies?) turned out to be some sort of alien things that were eating people from the inside. It even had the cookie king Famous Amos in the cast. I always associated the couple and the movie together for obvious reasons.
The Stuff

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
eh its a lost cause. most everyone posting, while quoting scrappy, would have not looked at any other page, save the section where scrappy's mod is located. they wouldn't even know we're talking about them.

just save yourself the stress, and not react to posts with scrappy mod quotes.
I think I'm going to take your advice, at least I tried.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Wow. Thanks for the reminder. I just looked it up on and had the decade entirely wrong (1985). I also had substituted in the obvious reference to Famous Amos actually being in the movie when it was a parody played by Garrett Morris.

The Stuff

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes