warmonster

Mar 23, 2020
hi, I'd like to report a bug in a scene with Olivia where you are talking to her about going to the coffee shop with her and it give you the option to say " You got that right" and "Its not a big deal". the second option has an infinite loop bug where it keeps going back to the same choices above and will not stop unless I choose the other option. idk if this will reach the owner of the game but I'm not going to pay to comment on one of their patreon pages so if there's anyone who is following them can you please tell them about this bug. Thank you.

Reactions: hasanz

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
But i really hope we can get Ruri, she is one of the most attractive characters in the game imo.
I would glady trade her against Olivia, i'd even give Daisy as a present on top of it :whistle:
Ruri is nice but, not my cup of tea.
Possibly because her face reminds me to much of a carntoon i once saw long ago.
But that's just me, she is a beauty though.

Liv or Daisy, their both Beautiful models.
They are the only LI's in this VN i find most attractive.

Enjoying the story, long as Text isn't repeated to oftin as it is in some parts.
All in all, enjoying it so far.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ruri is nice but, not my cup of tea.
Possibly because her face reminds me to much of a carntoon i once saw long ago.
But that's just me, she is a beauty though.

Liv or Daisy, their both Beautiful models.
They are the only LI's in this VN i find most attractive.

Enjoying the story, long as Text isn't repeated to oftin as it is in some parts.
All in all, enjoying it so far.
Hm, if we just talk about the model.
Alternative Olivia, Vanessa and Ruri for me.

As whole characters
alt. Olivia, Allison and Vanessa, evil Maeve is growing on me.
Ruri has not enough screentime to say more.

Daisy is a character i can't stand at all, her alt version is ok thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrD812

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well it was a decent enough update

Not much in terms of story update

Felt more of a relationship building update

Shame there aint no harem path

Gues we will need to make separate ones for each LI and disapoint the other females we dont pick

Hopefully we will find out the powers that Olivia has

Since daisy has flight and the MC is basicly a mix of superman and goku :ROFLMAO:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hm, if we just talk about the model.
Alternative Olivia, Vanessa and Ruri for me.

As whole characters
alt. Olivia, Allison and Vanessa, evil Maeve is growing on me.
Ruri has not enough screentime to say more.

Daisy is a character i can't stand at all, her alt version is ok thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That expression on her face!!!! xD
Alt Liv is very nice.
Daisy's eye's and a few of her smiles i'm very fond of.
Reminds me of someone i went to school with.
Not as hot but close enough for good memories.
Would like to see more Ruri's screen time as well.
Definately more Alt Liv, for sure!!

Reactions: Raziel_8

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
hi, I'd like to report a bug in a scene with Olivia where you are talking to her about going to the coffee shop with her and it give you the option to say " You got that right" and "Its not a big deal". the second option has an infinite loop bug where it keeps going back to the same choices above and will not stop unless I choose the other option. idk if this will reach the owner of the game but I'm not going to pay to comment on one of their patreon pages so if there's anyone who is following them can you please tell them about this bug. Thank you.
10c has me stuck in that loop as well.
Was just fine till then.
Would help if i could.
No idea how to fix it other then wait for update, i guess.

Reactions: warmonster

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
So after finishing 0.10 beta, I noticed a ton of incorrect sentences grammar wise, and a lot of typos, as expected of a beta release.

I have a feeling Ruri isn't going to be a LI, as she doesn't have a point counter, which is sad, as she is just adorable, not to mention very attractive too, and she already has a crush on the PC as well, which means she's a perfect potential LI.

I have a feeling Olivia isn't too keen on sharing the PC with other women, which might become an issue later, or even very soon.

Another issue, this time with the soundtrack, which has been present since the beginning, is that if one of the soundtracks used in the game plays for long enough, is that it will start to hjave a voice talk about thanking people for the support and reaching a subscriber milestone, which I don't think is intended to be there.
Forgive me for not knowing.
Where's the "point counter"?
Was that a thing before v10?

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
If you want to fix this route go to Savior-0.6a-pc\game\script3.rpy,
if you're using Notepad++ go to line 2242 or search for jump v6_day2_olviatalkd1b
and change jump v6_day2_olviatalkd1b to jump v6_day2_oliviatalkd1b just add the i to olivia.
I hope this helps anyone who is playing this route.
I've come across this issue with olivia where she wants to invite me to the cafe but the nice route option just kept looping when it was time to get to her changing her dress. I tried playing it through but i could not stomach it. However this great lil comment gave me the idea to go into the script to change a few things. Anyone else having this issue, open up script3.rpy, use ctrl+f to find

label v10_begina6:

then copy my edited stuff below it and replace that paragraph with this, hope this helps!

Code:
    scene v10_morning_corridor7
    mc "It's fine. I'm not that busy at the moment. We can go to a cafe."
    scene v10_morning_corridor8
    ol "Great."
    ol "I know you've got things to do but it's kind of an important topic for me. And you are the only person I can talk to about it."
    scene v10_morning_corridor9
    mc "I understand."
    mc "As I said, I can make some time for you today so don't worry about it."
    scene v10_morning_corridor8
    ol "Thanks."
    ol "I should go and get ready, then."
    scene v10_morning_corridor9
    mc "Okay."
    scene black with fade
    pause 0.5
    jump v10_good_cafe

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
GOD! This new Ruri girl is so damn annoying, constantly whining and being jealous
Just had to skip through scenes with her which is basically the whole update...

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I just wanna say, I wrote a 5 star review for the game, but apparently one of the guys who gave a 1 star review knows one of the moderators one this site and got my review taken down and giving me a warning, I only said good things about the game and did not break any rules on this site and ive tried to get an explanation to how my review was not appropiate, but ive waited for a week now and no response... It feels like the moderator knows what he or she did was wrong redknight00... It's just pathetic...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I just wanna say, I wrote a 5 star review for the game, but apparently one of the guys who gave a 1 star review knows one of the moderators one this site and got my review taken down and giving me a warning, I only said good things about the game and did not break any rules on this site and ive tried to get an explanation to how my review was not appropiate, but ive waited for a week now and no response... It feels like the moderator knows what he or she did was wrong redknight00... It's just pathetic...
This is to be expected.
About the SAME thing happend with me.

I rated that Thread(not the VN), it's incorrect moderation(s).
THAT was removed as well.

Almost as if Children are running things(Think this way and ya don't mind how bad it can be. Works for me atleast).
After that, i chose to removed ALL 100+ of my posts on that thread and have never posted on that thread since.

Funny they even Got Wrong my review of the incorrect thread moderation for it.
But what can we do, cannot force others to make the correct choice and act on it.

Nothing and No One is perfect.

This VN here, it has lots to imporve on but so far it's story is good.
Worth investing in.

Should Dev's continue improving.
Will be very interesting to see but, may be to early to tell.

So Far, been enjoying it all for the most part.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hi Scrappy, is it possible, to update your mod to V0.10c? THX for your magic work! ;)

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes