Sep 26, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.16 Beta

Edit2: Fixed the game ending on version 0.15 on good path

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
can you update to final version pls? thanks ot the mod ill works fine on this version too?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
can you update to final version pls? thanks ot the mod ill works fine on this version too?
The beta mod worked for 0.16c for me too, I had to play the bit with blue-haired one after the Robin scene without the mod though because otherwise it led me to the end of 0.14

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of Savior v0.16c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey could you possibly re-upload it as I am unable to download because of the space limit

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.16c

Edit2: Fixed the game ending on version 0.15 on good path

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thank you

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
woman who took care of mc and girls becomes morher of all 4 and girls becomes mc's sisters and guy who mc is searching becomes dad. no bloodrelations/etc between mc etc on orig. story.
So I downloaded newest version (16) but also downloaded the incest patch (didn't read previous posts), and it kept referring to his family being not genetically related. So after reading you don't need the ipatch, i removed it from game file and started new game (didn't delete the saves from when there ipatch was still there, and it once again referred to his sisters not being genetically related, just grew up together... is this still the case post patreon issue or did i miss something and they are now related?
Thanks for the help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I downloaded newest version (16) but also downloaded the incest patch (didn't read previous posts), and it kept referring to his family being not genetically related. So after reading you don't need the ipatch, i removed it from game file and started new game (didn't delete the saves from when there ipatch was still there, and it once again referred to his sisters not being genetically related, just grew up together... is this still the case post patreon issue or did i miss something and they are now related?
Thanks for the help
game story says that "mother" or "father" aren't anyways related to kids but how true that is we don't know aka if it's way to pass patreon incest check or not. patch just changes how "mother" etc are called not origin story.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
game story says that "mother" or "father" aren't anyways related to kids but how true that is we don't know aka if it's way to pass patreon incest check or not. patch just changes how "mother" etc are called not origin story.
Since both scenarios were the same for me, I'm guessing v16 already has the ipatch pre-installed?
thx

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
So, I imagine .16c is the final update until .17.

So... if I took Haruka to the other world, had sexy fun times with her, then in this update, Allison crawling all over MC and referring to the incident that never happened is just a little :unsure: .

Could have still had the scene, just change the dialog that immediately leads into it, and it'd be less jarring.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes