Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You need enough Amber points. So make different choices earlier. Specifically, when given a choice between the different girls, choose Amber.
Ah. okay. I chose Olivia because I thought you needed to give her a confidence boost or something.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
the mod work with v0.8c?

Aug 12, 2017
Important Note:
"Make sure to save your game at the beginning of this version. We are planning to release another version of the 0.8 with extra content with Amber or Daisy depending on your previous choice with Amber. Those scenes won't affect the main storyline and they will be optional. We are doing this because of my shoulder injury. I won't be able to work for a few weeks so my partner will work on those extra scenes without me"

Are the scenes added to the current version of the game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Important Note:
"Make sure to save your game at the beginning of this version. We are planning to release another version of the 0.8 with extra content with Amber or Daisy depending on your previous choice with Amber. Those scenes won't affect the main storyline and they will be optional. We are doing this because of my shoulder injury. I won't be able to work for a few weeks so my partner will work on those extra scenes without me"

Are the scenes added to the current version of the game?
nope not yet, so far got only maeve 2 scenes one for light and another for dark path.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Does it works for ver. 0.8 c?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

We are going to start working on version 0.9 soon. My shoulder injury got a lot better and I will be able to work starting with next week. We already decided what we want to do with both Olivia and Vanessa. But, since those two characters are most of the players' favorite ones, we thought that we should let you guys decide which character should be the focus of version 0.9.

Vanessa won.

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

We are going to start working on version 0.9 soon. My shoulder injury got a lot better and I will be able to work starting with next week. We already decided what we want to do with both Olivia and Vanessa. But, since those two characters are most of the players' favorite ones, we thought that we should let you guys decide which character should be the focus of version 0.9.

Vanessa winning atm.
mah dude, Vanessa FTW

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I don't want to say anything negative about this game because I like it a lot, but in regards to the poll, I have to be honest.

Olivia is.. fine but.. Comparable to Vanessa? No. Simply no. Let's forget about their models because that's subjective, but in terms of plot relevance and provoking interest, Olivia simply cannot compare to Vanessa.

Even sex scenes and models aside, I'd vote for Vanessa just because I have questions, and she might have answers, she might not but I'd bet my left nut the conversation I'd have with her would be way more thought provoking and entertaining than anything Olivia had to say :ROFLMAO:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Wow! I really liked that scene with the maid & her brother and how she stabs his leg with the knife... I didn't see that choice coming

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i'm assuming the red character place holders are the alt world characters. From those place holders, i guess there still many episode before we can a conclusion to this game

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'm assuming the red character place holders are the alt world characters. From those place holders, i guess there still many episode before we can a conclusion to this game
probably true but not every character we've seen so far has an alternate. like sam, maeve,and amber. at least on discord dev something along those lines.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes