Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Stick it on easy mode, then resource gathering becomes trivial. I added it for the exact reason that some people don't like it.
Thank fuck!

Will we see characters from Lunar's Chosen make an appearance? I don't think there can ever be enough Meg in the world!

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
And with that said... yeah I'm grabbin it. LC was amazing, even if I am several updates behind on it. If this one's even half that good, it's a keeper.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I played through this until the point where there was no more content for the girls last night and it was pretty cool. Looking forward to more, but am also looking forward to more Lunar's Chosen.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Getting tired of the high heels everywhere all the time. Go ahead. Try and stand on a fender like that in heels. Even those of cowboy boots. Much less shit 6 inches high. Never mind having them break off the first time you walk on soft soils. Hyper-extending knees.

Reactions: someyoungguy

Steindall

Jan 17, 2018
I like the post-apocalipytic setting, but it would be great to know how much of a focus futa/trans will be.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
How to make a chick go from hot to gross: a tale in two pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't played the game, or even read the thread yet, but these two preview pics alone make me want to give the whole game a pass.

PS Edit: I'm sure that soon someone will say that either she isn't a love interest and just a whore for an early scene, or, "Well, you never see her do anything with anyone else..." if she is a full love interest.

PPS Edit: Body writing is fine, but she literally has whore written on her ass, along with tally marks (each representing at a cock of course), and she has over 45 tally marks, and if it was written by any kind of ink then those are just the recent ones... "24/7 party bitch," "Dick Loving Whore," "Public Cum Tank," Yeah, that kind of body writing is a no-no.

Last edited:
Reactions: CV3 and Azraelith

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

I haven't played the game, or even read the thread yet, but these two preview pics alone make me want to give the whole game a pass.

PS Edit: I'm sure that soon someone will say that either she isn't a love interest and just a whore for an early scene, or, "Well, you never see her do anything with anyone else..." if she is a full love interest.

PPS Edit: Body writing is fine, but she literally has whore written on her ass, along with tally marks (each representing at a cock of course), and she has over 45 tally marks, and if it was written by any kind of ink then those are just the recent ones... "24/7 party bitch," "Dick Loving Whore," "Public Cum Tank," Yeah, that kind of body writing is a no-no.
you can just turn her down if you want...

On a more serious note, The gameplay loop of scavenging and exploration is already there and is simple. Nothing to be mad about, no minigames, could be fun eventually if well implemented. I presume that the base menu will eventually be replaced by some kind of interactive map à la Heroes of might and magic city and that the intro will be fleshed out with the motivation behind our hero's decision to go out. So as a demo working as a proof of concept it is good and is showing that this adventure is worth working on it. I like that the residents of the settlement ore not generic people.

On the bug side of things, the well is not well balanced. If I drink fresh water I only get the same amount of energy than I had before I drank.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Does this game have netorare or prostitution? That last image implies netorare/prostitution. I wanna know ahead of time.
There definitely are girls that will fuck anything that moves not just you, if that bugs you. I dunno about explicit NTR but I wouldn't be shocked

Anyway the structure of the game seems ok, thanks for the easy mode. Personally I'd focus a bit more on the sex scenes so they're more of a reward rather than just quick slams.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018

The fact that you are grossed out by the body writing on this whore of a woman, but you still stopped to count that she has 45 tally marks and other stuff...I mean...you probably like it, admit it :KEK:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice demo. But I wonder how much there is. I've found Alara, Kayla, Erica, Mila and Mia. There was also a pink haired girl by some containers. But now I'm not sure if I have already seen everything in the demo.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes