Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
In a way there is. You get a message telling you that all the content for this girl is complete, just like in LC.
I saw the message for them. But I'm wanting something that shows if you have seen all the random events side characters etc not just main girls but all events and maybe a hint like LC has to give you an idea what to do to get the content.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I saw the message for them. But I'm wanting something that shows if you have seen all the random events side characters etc not just main girls but all events and maybe a hint like LC has to give you an idea what to do to get the content.
There is no such marker. The only main content to be seen is the two characters stories. There's only one scene with most discoverable side characters.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The fact that you are grossed out by the body writing on this whore of a woman, but you still stopped to count that she has 45 tally marks and other stuff...I mean...you probably like it, admit it :KEK:
They're in groups of five, I just noticed there were about nine or ten sets of marks so "at least 45," and I also didn't want to be incorrect about what the writing said, so I read the writing, because body writing is something I think can be hot, but not when it's this kind of stuff.

PS Edit: Also, I can look at a chick and still think she's hot, and not want to bang her because she's also gross, she can be both, :LOL:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, gave it a whirl, initially i thought it was a bit bland but it grew on me once things started unlocking. I like it, looking forward to more. Would be nice if the base unlocks come with a scene showing the MC building whatever was selected, either the finished product or just some generic scene, feels a bit empty currently.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Spunge

Jun 7, 2024
After playing LC1 and all the content in LC2 i gave this a shot, love where this could be heading - cant wait to see more!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Here I am wondering if the Latex Nanite is simply an easter egg referencing Lunar's chosen or if Savior of the wasteland is the future of the same world than the one in Lunar's chosen. The actions of the MC in that game some how leeding to the state of the world in SotW.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PTGames

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Will the monsters bang the girls? I mean, why put monsters in a game if they aren't going to be used for banging?

Reactions: SAM s-300

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Thinking back a bit about this game. I feel like Erika is about to steel the show. As a character she is really interesting. She feel more like a MC than the actual MC. When we meet her in the game, I knew I was in for a great part of the demo since she is in almost every promo picture. And I understood why it was the case when we got to meet her. Honestly the MC needs some fleshing out or the other relations beside Erika, who take all the place, will seam bland.

With that said I want more of her and would not be opposed to her taking MC's place. But those are only my thoughts and they are only that. My goal in sharing them is only to spur a conversation or reflection, not to influence the game directly.

Having written that, I suppose that If Erika was the MC she would not leave much room for the other characters to take their place. But a strong (as in defined personality) MC is always a plus IMO. Anyways I want to know if I am in the left field or if that makes sense.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes