1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
20200918_142334-ezgif.com-resize.gif

Overview:
Summoned by Accident is a RPG focused mainly on m/m content with character driven plot. In it, you explore and run into inhabitants of the world. Some friendly, some foe. Inspired by other text based games and some video.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Team Zorro -
Censored: No
Version: 24.03.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux
(v23.07.08): - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

837534_blackpantherhqbarsubcg.png 837514_drunkwolffuckcg.png 837517_hotel_guard.png 837513_drunkwolfhard.png 837512_kevinfb.png 837511_grisusfb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
What Is SbArPg?

It's a FURRY GAY GAME, completely unoriginal in scope and content. Honestly, I think we've got more furry m/m on this site than furry m/f or f/f.

kinda gotta agree there. I mean i only care for buttstuff so m/m is fine for me. but m/f would be nice. and its even only text based. so its very "meh" m/m but i can understand. art is expensive or time consuming so i cant blame the creator.

but i get your complaints

Aug 13, 2018
What Is SbArPg?

It's a FURRY GAY GAME, completely unoriginal in scope and content. Honestly, I think we've got more furry m/m on this site than furry m/f or f/f.
*It's almost like a significant portion of furries are gay men!*

Anyway, get off your high horse, man, this site posts some high-quality smut for free. I don't understand what you're complaining about.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
kinda gotta agree there. I mean i only care for buttstuff so m/m is fine for me. but m/f would be nice. and its even only text based. so its very "meh" m/m but i can understand. art is expensive or time consuming so i cant blame the creator.

but i get your complaints
Technically will have something close to that eventually, as there seems to be plans to be able to alter the player's genitalia in the future.

Let's see what additional tags should apply though, going down the list.

Tags:
Combat (Technically? Choice-based puzzler rather than attack and defend)
Corruption (mental and usually leads to a Bad End game over)
Exhibitionism (One of the specific kinks you can pick up)
Fantasy (Does urban fantasy fall under this?)
Monster (How do we delineate the line on this one?)
Rape (of the player, for the most part)
Sandbox (Open world text-based)
Text-based (Kinda self-explanatory)
Transformation (So much of this)
Vore (A lot of this too)
Voyeurism (Another of the kinks and plenty of scenes)

Probably more i'm not thinking of.

Not in yet, but planned in the future it seems:
Pregnancy (of the player)

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Technically will have something close to that eventually, as there seems to be plans to be able to alter the player's genitalia in the future.

Let's see what additional tags should apply though, going down the list.

Tags:
Combat (Technically? Choice-based puzzler rather than attack and defend)
Corruption (mental and usually leads to a Bad End game over)
Exhibitionism (One of the specific kinks you can pick up)
Fantasy (Does urban fantasy fall under this?)
Monster (How do we delineate the line on this one?)
Rape (of the player, for the most part)
Sandbox (Open world text-based)
Text-based (Kinda self-explanatory)
Transformation (So much of this)
Vore (A lot of this too)
Voyeurism (Another of the kinks and plenty of scenes)

Probably more i'm not thinking of.

Not in yet, but planned in the future it seems:
Pregnancy (of the player)
Will add the tags later, thanks

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
What Is SbArPg?

Was kind of expecting such a long-standing member of F95 to not do the trolling commenter move of "lol, gay game" like so many trash people do for anything that is m/m uploaded on here.

If you want other stuff uploaded that is furry m/f or f/f, then why don't you put up a request? Or upload it yourself, since you're a "Jr. Uploader" and all that?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Honestly, my problem isn't that it's yet another gay furry game, got no problem with that. It's that, judging from the screenshots, once again it's a world of bara where everyone's a huge, cartoonishly-overmuscled bear, even if they're actually a horse or a dog or a bull.

Where's the body variety? Where are the willowy furry femboys? I know bara is a specific genre, but it's not like there aren't other games out there with a combination of bulky and slim gay furry characters (e.g Amorous, Nekojishi). It's like I see "Oh good, another gay furry game, I wonder if maybe this one has any-nope, more bara".

Nobody tells people to stop complaining when they take umbridge with the fact that every girl in a game has the same cartoonishly gigantic boobs. And I get that bara is a thing unto itself and if I don't like it I should just go elsewhere. But I'm just a bit put off by how few "elsewheres" there are to go.

Just my two cents. I'll be leaving now.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Where's the body variety? Where are the willowy furry femboys? I know bara is a specific genre, but it's not like there aren't other games out there with a combination of bulky and slim gay furry characters (e.g Amorous, Nekojishi). It's like I see "Oh good, another gay furry game, I wonder if maybe this one has any-nope, more bara".
Do I have good news for you. The pictures up above aren't all that representative of the variety of characters in the game. For example...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, played the original version, the arts style are completely changed (for the better). There are loads of TF and Vore in the OG one, not sure is it changed in the redux.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
This same creator also has a series on one-shot html games (one is available here ) and a renpy game under the same patron, I have this version of them from but it would be great if we could get the newest versions of these.
d1.png n1 2.png 1600442288532.png 1600442372718.png

acolphil

Dec 22, 2018
What Is SbArPg?

You go into a gay game thread to complain about it being gay, and even your signature is only about how you don't like gay shit. The lady doth protests too much, methinks.

As for the game itself, nice variation in body types. Very gritty.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
i feel that. atleast this game is different. i think bara stems from people having major daddy issues. i've noticed a trend in that.
Hey! I like bara and I don't have daddy issues... I think... :p

• Haha
Reactions: VKKV

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Ah yes. "The Straights" TM coming to complain about another gay game. Fantastic.

Anyway, there's a quite a few kinks in the game that haven't been mentioned. We got stuff like inflation, watersports, goo absorption, some dom/sub stuff, and I believe snuff is in there somewhere.
It should be noted that basically all kinks are attached to some form of event that happens within the game's various areas. Turning off/on the kinks is dependent on how you react during said event. It's pretty obvious what the choices do. Don't wanna see it? Don't react positively.

All the events and what they do can be found on their wiki listed on the SbArPg itch.io page.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Normally, I wouldn't be tempted to play a game by the images alone, but the shading and everything's too goddamn gorgeous to pass up.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote