VN Ren'Py SCANDALOUS [Version 0.01] [TheNihilProphet]

TheNihilProphet

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
SCANDALOUS COVER f95zone.jpg

Overview:
SCANDALOUS takes place a few years before the events of MIND. Models have been the height of beauty within cultures for centuries. Throughout time the beauty standards of nations for women have changed, but one has remained consistent: Models are young and vibrant. This story takes place near the end of that paradigm. Yun, a once famed supermodel that has aged into retirement, breathes new life into her dormant career. Since new opportunities are on the horizon, Yun also wants her sisters to take part in a career path she knows they could have flourished in. With the decision to plant her new modeling roots in a small(but reputable) local studio, Yun sees the chance to build a formidable agency. What will unfold behind the doors of this budding agency? Is it as pristine as we see? Or will there be scandal?!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-08-15
Developer: TheNihilProphet - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yun, a once famed supermodel that has aged into retirement, breathes new life into her dormant career. Since new opportunities are on the horizon, Yun also wants her sisters to take part in a career path she knows they could have flourished in.Yun also wants her sisters to take part in a career path she knows they could have flourished in.
frye-stare.gif

That overview sounds more like this should be tagged Female Protagonist instead of Male Protagonist, is that a mistake?

Thanks, good luck.

TheNihilProphet

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
TheNihilProphet Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thanks.

I'm not sure what kind of modeling she did with that face.
I'm usually ok with a wide variety of art styles but I don't think this works for me.

Good luck with the game though!
If you're referring to the redhead, I agree. I've been remodeling her(and the others) for future updates.

Android Port??
Not yet. Still figuring that out.

View attachment 3937551

That overview sounds more like this should be tagged Female Protagonist instead of Male Protagonist, is that a mistake?

Thanks, good luck.
You're right. I wrote one big story out and divided it into 4 games. Yun is the main character of this part of the story, but during development that changed. Along with realizing I'm one of the many who do not like playing games with a female lead, I then realized I really don't want to make one either for multiple reasons.

Thanks.

Looking at the models i think "Tell me you are russian, without telling me you are russian."

To each their own, Good luck with the project.
What makes you say that? I honestly did some pandering out of fear of my game being D.O.A. I'm currently updating the modeling because I got over it. I'll welcome some critiques.

Thanks.

Lol thanks.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks.

If you're referring to the redhead, I agree. I've been remodeling her(and the others) for future updates.

Not yet. Still figuring that out.

You're right. I wrote one big story out and divided it into 4 games. Yun is the main character of this part of the story, but during development that changed. Along with realizing I'm one of the many who do not like playing games with a female lead, I then realized I really don't want to make one either for multiple reasons.

Thanks.

What makes you say that? I honestly did some pandering out of fear of my game being D.O.A. I'm currently updating the modeling because I got over it. I'll welcome some critiques.

Thanks.

Lol thanks.
"If you're referring to the redhead, I agree. I've been remodeling her(and the others) for future updates."

Why did you publish this when it's not ready.
You're scaring off a lot of potential players with ugly models like this.
I get your enthousiasm to act but this is a not so great move imo.
I'm afraid your gonna update once , maybe twice after nagging from within the community and then , POEFFFFFF exit.

TheNihilProphet

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
"If you're referring to the redhead, I agree. I've been remodeling her(and the others) for future updates."

Why did you publish this when it's not ready.
You're scaring off a lot of potential players with ugly models like this.
I get your enthousiasm to act but this is a not so great move imo.
I'm afraid your gonna update once , maybe twice after nagging from within the community and then , POEFFFFFF exit.
At this point I just had to get something out. I couldn't keep restarting the game with what I think would make it better. After 2 years, I decided to put it out and just have its issues pointed out to me. I was worried about initial impressions, but there's only so much I can see without a variety of outside input.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
At this point I just had to get something out. I couldn't keep restarting the game with what I think would make it better. After 2 years, I decided to put it out and just have its issues pointed out to me. I was worried about initial impressions, but there's only so much I can see without a variety of outside input.
I must admit you got the courage.

TheNihilProphet

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
2 years doesn't mean much. Suicide Squad was in dev for 10, and pushed out nothing but a chunky fart.
True. My 2 years was because I had an extremely low starting point. Eventually, the only way I could improve was to get direct critiques from whatever audience I could attract.