VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
at the quest "Taelan´s problem", it tells me "we will need to forsaken´s help" but i must admit i have no idea how to ask them for help, kind of lost :(
also i build the bomb and blow up the building at "that´s asking a lot" but the quest is still in my journal. now im afraid, might this have broken something?

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Man despite the bugs I really did enjoy this update.
Kinda disappointing that we won´t be able to date both young and older grizzled Jaina.
But I look forward to any potential Jaina-Sally interactions.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
at the quest "Taelan´s problem", it tells me "we will need to forsaken´s help" but i must admit i have no idea how to ask them for help, kind of lost :(
also i build the bomb and blow up the building at "that´s asking a lot" but the quest is still in my journal. now im afraid, might this have broken something?
Hmm you need to trigger an event that requires a lot of other event done. I'm trying to refine this, so it's not very clear, sorry. Most likely, you need to visit Alistra, try to break the spell, do all her dialogue, then ask Auronia and Ishaye to visit her. Then, you will be able to visit Lilian and propose her to visit Alistra.
Then a few event occur at Hearthglen's tower before the final showdown of Hearthglen

About the "That's asking a lot", sorry I forgot to reword the quest. I simply prevented it from being return since I have no reward to give, but I will work on this. Sorry it slipped my mind

Reactions: Ruhrok

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 1.4GB
Compressed size Q90: 230MB

PC Q90 = /

v0.2.3d

Alpha8

Jan 22, 2019
Loving the game so far, but I encountered a bug when the elves are supposed to be back at the lodge : When I went back there at first, the triggered scene was the one when the lodge get destoyed, and it kinda reset the Auronia route back to this point, including the need to build the cabaret. Going back to the lodge after repllaying the rescue scene triggered the proper scenes with the elves back, and I got to progress in the game again, but I figured it would be a good idea to report that

Reactions: Kaerion

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Loving the game so far, but I encountered a bug when the elves are supposed to be back at the lodge : When I went back there at first, the triggered scene was the one when the lodge get destoyed, and it kinda reset the Auronia route back to this point, including the need to build the cabaret. Going back to the lodge after repllaying the rescue scene triggered the proper scenes with the elves back, and I got to progress in the game again, but I figured it would be a good idea to report that
I'll investigate that, thanks !

Reactions: Kaerion

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
The new release is close. I have all the assets and I am working on retrocompatibility
If you have a save from the previous version, please put it in the thread, so I can test the compatibility with the new version !

Last edited:
Reactions: Drachar

Eprofesy

Aug 13, 2018
The new release is close. I have all the assets and I am working on retrocompatibility
If you have a save from the previous version, please put it in the thread, so I can test the compatibility with the new version !
Hi. Here You go, it should be the in the end of content from last update, which I really enjoyed. A little bit sad that you can choose only one Jaina, but completely understandable. Tell me if I sent the wrong save and it's not from the previous version, etc.

Best of luck!

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
View attachment 1564413

Overview:
Scarlet Ashbringer is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel (In development) set in Warcraft's universe. So far, only Eastern and Western Plaguelands are available, but more region will be explorable too.
In this game, you play as a common Scarlet Crusade's soldier working at Tyr's Hand, when destiny decided for some reason that you should be the one wielding the Ashbringer ! Freshly taken by force at Naxxramas, so it is corrupted.
Azeroth needs the Scarlet Crusade ! Can you save it from fanatism and its inner enemy ?...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-13
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: Scarlet Ashbringer Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 911217 View attachment 911218 View attachment 911219 View attachment 911233 View attachment 911237 View attachment 911234 View attachment 911248 View attachment 1292338 View attachment 1333796
Apologies but I had to say, bless you, I played Warcraft 3 reign of chaos and frozen throne back when they first released, never had a likeness for world of warcraft but I kept my eye on the lore from time to time, but I learned about the ashbringer from this very game and tbh I really like how you imagined the world, especially the characters (Marjhan and Lilian namely but all the others are great too, really liked Marjhan's artstyle and design here), and how the player character isn't just a mindless horny protag, but actually has some depth to him, the bronze dragon and how in this timeline "The ashbringer is best kept with you" bit, Alexanderos and his different reactions and interactions with any who touch the ashbringer, the whole bit really just spoke to me, played back when only whitemane and abbendis were the only 2 in the game, but I came back recently and was blown by how much the game progressed and improved (in terms of writing and content obv).

Really hope this project sees completion with more content to each character (both scenes and normal quests/dialogue/events), best of luck on this and other projects!

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Question, I finished all quests but there is 1 scene for abbendis that is not unlocked in the gallery
any one figured it out?

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
The 0.2.4 build is here !
Sans titre.png

Hello everyone!
The new update (Jaina part 2) is ready. It was available to Patrons a week earlier, which I didn't advertize here because I suppose I'm stupid and don't like money :p
Sorry it took so long, with a new and fast artist, I've become ambitious! But also, since last winter I've got a job, which slowed me down. I just quitted it to have the summer free and I will work hard on Scarlet Ashbringer!

PC :
Mac :

Known bug : I was told at some point, when you hug Whitemane, the previous image wouldn't disappear and you would seen two Whitemanes superposed. I couldn't find the bug, if you encounter it, please contact me

But let's talk about the Update first
First of all, it will not have as much content as the Jaina part, since the story is mostly done. It will have, however, no less than 4 artworks, depending of what choice you made at the end of the last update!
Also, I've started to implement new mechanism. You can now sleep in bed with Whitemane. I mean, more than a black screen!

cuddle-avec-hero.jpg

A few quest chain has been started as a set up for the next update, and might end abruptly. Don't worry, I won't abandon them!
Speaking of abandoned quest chain, I have finally finished Light's Hope return quest, so you can report to Tyrosus if you blew up the Ziggurats! It will also start a new quest chain around Darrowshire, but it is not finished. There's much to explore in there! I hope you will have fun

What's next ?
As you can see, there is not that much content. This update is more a "proof of life" and a trial of some new ideas. The "Crimson Update" will be the big gun. I know you may be disappointed to see a small update after all this time, but it is only a "part 2" of a previous update. I made it bigger and it took time, but it is not a "true" update.
So thank you for your patience, I will keep working on the next update. I've already put together a lot of work, but it will be truly a giant update. So for now, please enjoy the Jaina Part 2 update, I hope you will like it. I had a ton of fun working on it, and I hope we will continue this adventure!

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.4] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio] Compressed

PC/Mac HQ(~405MB):

PC/Mac Normal(~206MB):

Tool:UAGC

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScarletAshbringer-0.2.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes