• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.4] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Since the original artist isn't available to work on Auronia, I decided to modernize her (New outfit, expressions, poses, etc.) and here's the final result.
I usually don't use this thread for feedback but I'll make an exception, since it is a rework of a main character. Whacha think?

View attachment 2788383
I'm not an expert, but seems to me it needs some shadows (i mean change of colors in parts where there is light focus), the old art seems to have this effect better, it gives them more "life" (new art seems to me more "flat" near blurry), at some point the new art show to me a weird proportion (seems taller than old one), another thing is the position of her legs, new art is weird (and give me the sensation that her legs are more thick than the rest of her body). I think the old face is better drawn than new one too... The details of her armor and the jewelry are by far better done, i mean, one of the nice things that have Warcraft are the details in the armor, swords and jewelry, we know it's disproportional in real life many (if not all) them, but it's cool to see them and done with that in mind, to attract our attention, old art have better success in this than new one.

Last edited:

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I like the new art. However, I can´t see the green in her eyes in the new model.

Considering that 1- Green in an Blood Elf means Fel Magic in their veins, and 2- Auronia's magic addiction seems to be a major part of her character;

I suggest a small modification to the model: give a little more emphasis on her eyes; their shape and color should not only readily apparent, but a prominent feature of Auronia's face.

Alpha8

Jan 22, 2019
Since the original artist isn't available to work on Auronia, I decided to modernize her (New outfit, expressions, poses, etc.) and here's the final result.
I usually don't use this thread for feedback but I'll make an exception, since it is a rework of a main character. Whacha think?

View attachment 2788383
I'd say the shadows need some fine-tuning, as HentaiGamerN00b said, and as Korr said, the green color of her eyes is hard to notice.
On the positive side, I like the new face, and I think the new "smooth" texture works great on the armor. However, I'm afraid the new style might make her look out of place in the game since it's quite different from the art style of everyone else.
And a small detail I couldn't help to notice : is it me or is she not wearing panties anymore?

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020

View attachment 2788383
Face 100% better
Body Shape 100% better
Armour is good, but i think the colours look better on the old design, possible cuz of the shadows.
Body needs more shadows for certain, just as people said
her eyes i think should be bright green, no need to be fel glowing but at least bright enough to easily recognise.

The new Auronia is a Smash for sure

Reactions: Kainit103

Sarudalf

Jan 25, 2021
Love it so far. However it seems that i have a problem with Alistra. For all the other gals I'm already at the end of the content, including Jaina, but with Alistras it says that I need artifact to free her. I thought that the artifact is going to be the staff of Gandling, but it seems it is not. I'm stuck.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Love it so far. However it seems that i have a problem with Alistra. For all the other gals I'm already at the end of the content, including Jaina, but with Alistras it says that I need artifact to free her. I thought that the artifact is going to be the staff of Gandling, but it seems it is not. I'm stuck.
You should be able to go to Scholomance, meet Gandling and ask him to help out

JeyZut

Feb 15, 2018
Agree, the new Auronia is better but needs a bit of rework regarding the shades. Keep up the good work !

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Well, she looks really amazing.

And I can´t shake the feeling that the first picture is her teasing Vivian somehow.

Michael Holmes

Jul 21, 2018
I appear to be stuck. I've retaken Corin's Crossing. The tavern says I need to talk to Auronia. I already got her to come with me to corin's crossing, but I can't seem to build the tavern. It says to talk to her, but the only way it seems I can talk to her is clicking on the shop, which just asks if the shop is being rebuilt, but the main says tavern first. but it won't let me rebuild the tavern.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I appear to be stuck. I've retaken Corin's Crossing. The tavern says I need to talk to Auronia. I already got her to come with me to corin's crossing, but I can't seem to build the tavern. It says to talk to her, but the only way it seems I can talk to her is clicking on the shop, which just asks if the shop is being rebuilt, but the main says tavern first. but it won't let me rebuild the tavern.
Supposedly once she comes the tavern can be built with money. Can you send me your save ?

JeyZut

Feb 15, 2018
Sadly for you it's a bug that is blocking you for advancing further into the story. Either you try a new run or wait for the GD to correct your save :/

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I hate the damn paper mini game but the problem is if you give up why does it say you did no paperwork when is says you will have done the paperwork with no monetary reward?

Now where is the shield I can't find it nowhere.

Last edited:

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
OK I hate the damn paper mini game but the problem is if you give up why does it say you did no paperwork when is says you will have done the paperwork with no monetary reward?

Now where is the shield I can't find it nowhere.
I feel like I've written it everywhere I can x) if you skip the mini game, you don't get the money but the story continues as if you did. I don't want to block the story behind a riddle. Don't feel like doing the mini game, just skip it

Also I am not saying where is the shield :p Light's Hope quests are optionnals, borderline easter eggs, so only the most determined players finish it ! :D
I'll still give you a hint : It is where it is supposed to be

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes