rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
aside from the congirl I liked the old game it was fun (once you ground out the cash that is) but that congirl stealing your cash without the ability to say no was a bit of a showstopper... I hope jyp gets on the ball and gets back to that level again.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game has promise but the MC needs to stop pussyfooting around and being passive. The sexual actions are mostly female driven and not male driven, this is a game about a man building a harem of slaves.
The impression I get is that "slavery bad, mmkay"
and its trying to justify it by basically having women force themselves into being the MC's slave, thus absolving him of responsibility.
It would be nice if MC was more proactive. The moral crusaders are going to condemn this game as evil either way

Mar 5, 2018
Does the map work yet?.. because I hate having to keep going to town by moving from scene to scene.. kind of ruined it for me. made the grind even worse IMHO.

Reactions: RellikMD

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Oh my Otaku,
this update is funny.
I was rofl when they meet in the Weebs'R'Us
Thanks for that, that was pretty good. :ROFLMAO:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
The game has promise but the MC needs to stop pussyfooting around and being passive. The sexual actions are mostly female driven and not male driven, this is a game about a man building a harem of slaves.
I don't understand what the dev is thinking he already picked the theme of slavery into the game if he want's harem why not make love/slave 2 separate routes

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Na dude this is a story where the male buys a girl as a slave he just get the opportunity to date her, you know like every other game but with an extra step because of "smart plot".

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
ok I hope JYP reads these or someone who does contacts them... here is what I see as deficiencies in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh crap I just realized you also own the builder girl, see how unimportant the ownership is in this game?

oh I do like the addition of the laptop to the game (or I just missed it before)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do have a question, is JYP a female ran team? that would explain a few things...

one more thing, having to dish out $2k just to have fun with your harem????

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
not surpassed but there is a bit of content it is different, it will be a bit before its better than previous game.... don't get me wrong I like the game, but it could be much more considering the theme the dev picked. if they incorporate all the previous plotlines at the pace its currently updating I think it will be summer of 2023 before it has everything it once had.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes