KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1604303192644.png
Can someone explain the inconsistency to me?

Father had two children then died.

Also, I wanna beat the shit out of those gang girls who try to rob you early. Hope all the stat up training magic and strength will count for something.

Nov 24, 2019

I only see this one: Imagine Silvia is the landlady - Why the MC's Father departure and death should affect her?

...Which is explained later on on Silvia's dialogs ("I had no time for myself having to tend to you and Estelle").

Either way, the inconsistency probably lies on the fact that MC's father, Estelle's father, and Silvia's (deceased?) husband might or might not be the same person.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
View attachment 882893

Also, I wanna beat the shit out of those gang girls who try to rob you early. Hope all the stat up training magic and strength will count for something.
I was actually confused as to what this comment was referring to as well. But then after I took the time to re-read the event, I think I understood what he/she was referring to. The player apparently made the Landlady and Roommate as mother and sister. If that's the case and Silvia mentions that she hasn't been with a man after MC's father left, Estelle should not have been born. This is because MC also mentions that his father left him shortly after he was born. Since MC is around the age of 22 (this is known because of Serena's age), that would mean that Father would have left when he was 4 years old (judging by the fact that Estelle is 18). Anyway, I think this is what he/she was referring to and I made adjustments for next update.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Wait... now that I think about it... the mc is 22. The mom (if I recall correctly) is 35...

Are we supposed to headcannon the mc as 5 years younger?

Reactions: JYPGames

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Ok, I just decided to bump Silvia's age to 39, lol.
She really does look young for her age though... like, really good...

Have you considered doing an arc saying she has some magic on her keeping her from wrinkling and looking old?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Interesting game concept. Will keep my eye on this and play once we have vaginal sex in the game. Keep going Dev!

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Gonna make us wait until the next update to survive the mage fight, huh? Well played, you diabolical bastard. Lol. I hope we won't have to wait too long.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey f95 people,

I just wanted to let you folks know that v0.1.3 is currently available on my Patreon. I'll be uploading the public version here within a week, so look forward to that. Unfortunately, the script for a certain fiery mage is not yet finished so that questline will not be available in this update. This will also probably be the last time I do a weekly update for my games. Since I started Three Houses over a month ago, I've been pumping out an update almost every week. I've decided to stop doing that and will shoot for 1-2 updates per month. The reason for this is because I want more content with each update instead of just a few new scenes. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother downloading the same game more than once a month unless I really, really was into it.

Finally, we have a spoiler image of what's to come... Please continue supporting harem and my project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Hey f95 people,

I just wanted to let you folks know that v0.1.3 is currently available on my Patreon. I'll be uploading the public version here within a week, so look forward to that. Unfortunately, the script for a certain fiery mage is not yet finished so that questline will not be available in this update. This will also probably be the last time I do a weekly update for my games. Since I started Three Houses over a month ago, I've been pumping out an update almost every week. I've decided to stop doing that and will shoot for 1-2 updates per month. The reason for this is because I want more content with each update instead of just a few new scenes. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother downloading the same game more than once a month unless I really, really was into it.

Finally, we have a spoiler image of what's to come... Please continue supporting harem and my project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No "Fiery Mage" Content coming: :(
Azula New Scene spoiler preview: :)

Kaiyan77

Aug 15, 2020
I liked this game quite a bit. With the addition of more quality content I think this game could very well hold a candle to the other Renpy/Koikatsu games that are around right now. Some of the relations escalate slightly too fast for my personal taste, but it's not the worst I've seen by far. Pretty good!

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
v0.1.3 is now available to the public!

Updates:

• A New Scarlet Contract Available!
  • 2 H-scenes with Azula
  • 1 Scene with Kanae
  • 1 Scene with Makoto
  • New main menu screen
  • Dialog interface has been changed
  • Builder's Guild will be happy to renovate purchased property... for a price!
  • The Gallery is now OPEN! View previously-seen events from Scarlet Law!
I hope you enjoy playing my game and please continue supporting my work! Thank you!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
v0.1.3 is now available to the public!

Updates:

• A New Scarlet Contract Available!
  • 2 H-scenes with Azula
  • 1 Scene with Kanae
  • 1 Scene with Makoto
  • New main menu screen
  • Dialog interface has been changed
  • Builder's Guild will be happy to renovate purchased property... for a price!
  • The Gallery is now OPEN! View previously-seen events from Scarlet Law!
I hope you enjoy playing my game and please continue supporting my work! Thank you!
Hey JYPGames! Will you be releasing the android version today as well?

Thanks!

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Ah, what nice timing for an update. I just finished up 0.1.2 and came to check if a new update was out.

I like it a lot so far. The characters and story seem pretty interesting and I like that the character stories seem to intersect to some degree (for example, getting Silvia and Estelle's affection up and events done to trigger other events).

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question... Would you guys actually be interested in joining a discord if I make one? I only have a handful of patrons at the moment and I don't want to make one if there won't be many people inside. I don't know if it's a good idea or not and have only touched on discord a handful of times.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes