Nov 24, 2019
Since you know the real MD5 and SHA256 checksums what are they? Or is this just a load of baloney?
I have them as I always check all my downloads, but not sure if I should publish them without JYPGames authorization, so I'll PM them instead.

My version's MD5 begins with "5f3aa" and is 35 MB bigger than the links, however.
(It is possible that he updated the version, though, which would cause both size and sum to be off, and I'm not going to re-download it just because someone is accusing me of baloney.)

EDIT: Given the Patron release was 7 days ago, I also assume he will release 0.1.4 officially today anyway.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I have them as I always check all my downloads, but not sure if I should publish them without JYPGames authorization, so I'll PM them instead.

My version's MD5 begins with "5f3aa" and is 35 MB bigger than the links, however.
(It is possible that he updated the version, though, which would cause both size and sum to be off, and I'm not going to re-download it just because someone is accusing me of baloney.)

EDIT: Given the Patron release was 7 days ago, I also assume he will release 0.1.4 officially today anyway.
I'm not the one claiming things are unsafe while not helping people be more safe. Checksums aren't perfect as many pirates will add nfo files, promotional links, or other bs that throws a checksum out of wack. How much 'baloney' is there with MD5 begins with "5f3aa"

From DanThaMan links to svscomics
https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlet-law-v0-1-3-jyp-games.63712/post-4617806

For speed there is only one decent link

# MD5 checksums generated by MD5summer ( )

5f3aa75467dc506db47e4e38ab332fdf *ScarletLaw-0.1.4-pc.zip

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi everyone. It's been a while since the last update. Hope you all enjoyed a gr8 weekend. Version 0.1.4 is available to the public. Please enjoy. If you want to say hello, check out our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2020-11-30_21-14-53.png
Is this a bug or is this <Insert_Patreon_True_Story_Patch> an actual thing? If so what tier and what is it called?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 923462
Is this a bug or is this <Insert_Patreon_True_Story_Patch> an actual thing? If so what tier and what is it called?
I actually think it is some kind of massive joke more than anything, because I sure as hell can't remember the game requiring something like that in its earlier versions and it's a usual trope to circumvent Patreons policy. Though calling it something like "Patreon_true_story_patch" is somewhat strange, because from what I've heard Patreon generally checks the games in question to make sure they adhere to the policies and something like this doesn't slip by.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I actually think it is some kind of massive joke more than anything, because I sure as hell can't remember the game requiring something like that in its earlier versions and it's a usual trope to circumvent Patreons policy. Though calling it something like "Patreon_true_story_patch" is somewhat strange, because from what I've heard Patreon generally checks the games in question to make sure they adhere to the policies and something like this doesn't slip by.
Perhaps. Though it does remind me of this scene
View attachment 864870

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
The fourth wall breaking in this update was real.
Though those forth wall breaks as well as references to other games should be used sparingly imo - if they happen all the time, having any form of serious storytelling is pretty much a lost cause and this ain't no Deadpool who could get away with it. And while you mention the face-checking, in said event I actually have another gripe entirely: the summary/recap at the end over the blackscreen felt unnecessary. It basically rehashed point to point what we heard just a couple minutes ago.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It's hard to know just what to say about this update.

There was a ton of content I suppose. We got a lot of perspective on the mystery surrounding Azula, we see a bit more from the descendants of six heroes, we see a church that celebrated Azula's destruction, we find out she has a serious issue with becoming a slave, a real estate plotline starts for the hotsprings. We got ecchi content for Estelle, Serena, Ferry, Makoto, and even a little bit for Atlina. Skill points matter now, they can be used to get scenes and avoid paying money. We even got character depth from Ferry. Honestly, there's a lot of GOOD in this update to enjoy.

It seems a bit easier I suppose to focus on what went wrong though. Simply put it feels like the mc isn't taking things seriously anymore. There were a bit too many 4th wall breaking dialogues and on top of that, he made weird, frustrating decisions.

Mom and sis get scammed? I was pissed someone robbed the family. Why doesn't he investigate who the scammer is? Or talk with the family about it so they know not to make deals with the person anymore?

Person involved in mugging you for church money? You recall you were using that hard-earned money to save your family? Go mega simp-> I'll spend a massive amount of hard earned cash repairing the church for her and help her with chores around the church and baking her shitty meals and eating her trash and pretending it's good. She has the audacity to get judgemental when you spy on her after she tricks you into eating her vaginal-fluid coated carrot.

Rescued sis who pushed you into a duel to the death fucking blackmails you into sexual favors? She even knows you're not going to hurt her so she takes advantage of your goodwill? That kinda destroyed her character for me. She went from an easily tricked tsundere to a venomous cunt real fast. He wasn't wrong when he said she'd be losing fans.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The grind in this update deserved a better reward the mc didn't even get a handjob! and can the dev stop with the camera shake every time the mc is surprised it happens several times in every conversation.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Scarlet Law [v0.1.4] JYP Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 700 MB
Original Size Mac: 683 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 121 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 104 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
games a bit of a cock block XD
i'll also be waiting on a few updates. curious if the fox girl or any other mature women gets introduced.

Reactions: girdeyordo
2.90 star(s) 50 Votes