Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i just spent the last couple of minuets grinding my magic and intelligence for nothing :mad: dev you are evil

im going to have to edit this
you have to challenge her to a fight then back out then you can follow a new questline to her but A Common Crab is right you can't defeat her till the next update

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else wondering why no one suggested buying that pyromaniac's contract.... then send her to kill herself? Seems the easiest way to deal with most female problems, as long as you have the money.

Though, I guess she is famous, so that'd increase her cost.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Not sure how the story can evolve if it's so easy to just...buy a contract whenever you want. I think the society would be far different if it were that easy. Hopefully it's a rare and difficult event in the future, or this game could stagnate narratively.

Reactions: Yamemai

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Except it isn't easy. It's been noted numerous times in story that the Protag can't really buy contracts all wily-nily. He just barely was able to buy Makoto's and that was after she threw all the family savings at it herself. The Protag doesn't even want to buy Rita's contract, because he notes it's kinda fucked up that that is an option at all to just steal her freedom like that.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Not sure how the story can evolve if it's so easy to just...buy a contract whenever you want. I think the society would be far different if it were that easy. Hopefully it's a rare and difficult event in the future, or this game could stagnate narratively.
Prestigious individuals/bloodlines are possible to buy but so expensive it's almost unthinkable. Think about why the hell would you buy a mansion that would ruin you economically if you could instead buy another mansion, a bit less royally over the top but so much cheaper.

Also, regarding how easy the MC is finding to buy contracts left and right even though it is mighty fine: He is getting the help (can I even call it that?) of a literal deity and works directly under the goddamn princess and add to that how has now a stable income through his actual investiments (technically a businessman but not that stonks yet).

I can't deny the creativity needed to avoid stagnation but all we can do is be hopeful (if not for good progress for the giant meteor instead)

Sep 13, 2020
Prestigious individuals/bloodlines are possible to buy but so expensive it's almost unthinkable. Think about why the hell would you buy a mansion that would ruin you economically if you could instead buy another mansion, a bit less royally over the top but so much cheaper.

Also, regarding how easy the MC is finding to buy contracts left and right even though it is mighty fine: He is getting the help (can I even call it that?) of a literal deity and works directly under the goddamn princess and add to that how has now a stable income through his actual investiments (technically a businessman but not that stonks yet).

I can't deny the creativity needed to avoid stagnation but all we can do is be hopeful (if not for good progress for the giant meteor instead)
Well said!

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
I'm down for supporting the game and all, but it starts to get annoying when patreon is used too much in dialogue.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like 1.5 is out for subscribers according to the Patreon...

Reactions: Repuci

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like 0.1.5 got SVSed...

Not sure if it's censored, uncensored, etc. but it's a start at least... Guess I'll find out in a couple of hours when the download completes...

'Cuz, you know, harem!!!
:p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
One of the uploaders was nice enough to take the time to make some temporary mirrors (thanks Phlexxx !)

ScarletLaw-0.1.5-pc.zip
- -

Since this the version from the SVSComics link, a changelog wasn't provided, so an 'official' update may need to wait for the OP/Developer's official public release, which should show up eventually...

There's a bit of new content, several relationships have new goal posts, and there's a bit of story building going on. Plus the Christmas bonus content of course! A new character has been added to the babe roster, with a random element governing when she shows up. I found it a bit grind-ey to trigger the associated events, so I ended up using the console to bump my luck to get the last part to pop up sooner, as I had already completed the other new story elements. (For those looking to do the unren.bat/shift o thing, I suggest not raising it over 50, as there's a 'label after load' that may or may not reset it to 0...)

There are a number of 'storyline to be continued in next update' placeholders in the 'quest log' after progressing the associated storylines as this is still a WIP of course!

I didn't have any issues using my previous saves.

I suspect that there may be an update to 0.1.5. An addition to the house can be added, but no icon for the new addition is in the SVS Comics version. Not a biggie, but I wanted to check out the new digs.

Speaking of new digs, the background art in a few locations has been swapped out for a 'new style' of background art that looks a bit more cartoon-ey if that makes sense. I like the new backgrounds!

Oh, and there is a tiny bit of SEX in this update. It's mostly story-building and a bit more teasing of course, but it's not a totally blue ball experience. I'm looking forward to the option to revisit some 'sexual goal posts' in future updates in game. Right now there are 'playback options' in the quest log, but that's not the same thing as just dropping into someone's room and 'giving it another go'....

Not sure about the censored vs uncensored thing. At one point I saw a 'fill in the blank' pronoun that was essentially an underline with no text, and the 'family' references were minimal in the new dialogues.

Not a bad little update IMHO.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
One of the uploaders was nice enough to take the time to make some temporary mirrors (thanks Phlexxx !)

ScarletLaw-0.1.5-pc.zip
- -

Since this the version from the SVSComics link, a changelog wasn't provided, so an 'official' update may need to wait for the OP/Developer's official public release, which should show up eventually...

There's a bit of new content, several relationships have new goal posts, and there's a bit of story building going on. Plus the Christmas bonus content of course! A new character has been added to the babe roster, with a random element governing when she shows up. I found it a bit grind-ey to trigger the associated events, so I ended up using the console to bump my luck to get the last part to pop up sooner, as I had already completed the other new story elements.

There are a number of 'storyline to be continued in next update' placeholders in the 'quest log' as this is still a WIP of course!

I suspect that there may be an update to 0.1.5. An addition to the house can be added, but no icon for the new addition is in the SVSComics version. Not a biggie, but I wanted to check out the new digs.

Speaking of new digs, the background art in a few locations has been swapped out for a 'new style' of background art that looks a bit more cartoon-ey if that makes sense. I like the new backgrounds!

Oh, and there is a tiny bit of SEX in this update. It's mostly story-building and a bit more teasing of course, but it's not a totally blue ball experience. I'm looking forward to the option to revisit some 'sexual goal posts' in future updates in game. Right now there are 'playback options' in the quest log, but that's not the same thing as just dropping into someone's room and 'giving it another go'....

Not sure about the censored vs uncensored thing. At one point I saw a 'fill in the blank' pronoun that was essentially an underline with no text, and the 'family' references were minimal.

Noice

Last edited:

Aman1998

Jan 3, 2019
In the game there are scenes like one with serena and one with estele where it tells me that the outcome could be different if i had enough strength and if i was smarter, respectively. is there a different scene from the gallery? coz i have grinded some and cant seem to find it! Help!
and it also says if i had the patreon code.

Sep 13, 2020
Do I just overwrite the installation folder @

ScarletLaw-0.1.5-pc.zip
- -

There's a bit of new content, several relationships have new goal posts, and there's a bit of story building going on. Plus the Christmas bonus content of course! A new character has been added to the babe roster, with a random element governing when she shows up. I found it a bit grind-ey to trigger the associated events, so I ended up using the console to bump my luck to get the last part to pop up sooner, as I had already completed the other new story elements. (For those looking to do the unren.bat/shift o thing, I suggest not raising it over 50, as there's a 'label after load' that may or may not reset it to 0...)

There are a number of 'storyline to be continued in next update' placeholders in the 'quest log' after progressing the associated storylines as this is still a WIP of course!

I suspect that there may be an update to 0.1.5. An addition to the house can be added, but no icon for the new addition is in the SVS Comics version. Not a biggie, but I wanted to check out the new digs.

Not sure about the censored vs uncensored thing. At one point I saw a 'fill in the blank' pronoun that was essentially an underline with no text, and the 'family' references were minimal in the new dialogues.

Do I just overwrite the installation folder with the new files as usual?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do I just overwrite the installation folder @

Do I just overwrite the installation folder with the new files as usual?
I usually just install to a new folder, in case there are issues, but that'll work too.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes