Karnonou

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone have a video or a gif of what happens after you complete the quick time events with the bosses? I couldn't get them in time and there doesn't seem to be a way to redo them as far as I know

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone have a video or a gif of what happens after you complete the quick time events with the bosses? I couldn't get them in time and there doesn't seem to be a way to redo them as far as I know
they just give you small stat bonuses. you get 3 individual ones for ending on 3 hearts, 2 for 2, etc.

Reactions: Karnonou

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
Hello guys !

Does anyone have an idea how i can buy this game on steam "from Germany" ?
I don't wanna use another account, that means using a VPN and create an new account and buy the game via wallet-cards isn't an option for me.I like to buy a normal CD-Key on a website and then add this game like any other game on steam via "activate key".

Is that possible ? So far i found no website who is selling this game anymore for steam.

mswasticsc

Jan 16, 2018
Hello guys !

Does anyone have an idea how i can buy this game on steam "from Germany" ?
I don't wanna use another account, that means using a VPN and create an new account and buy the game via wallet-cards isn't an option for me.I like to buy a normal CD-Key on a website and then add this game like any other game on steam via "activate key".

Is that possible ? So far i found no website who is selling this game anymore for steam.
I think this will work: use VPN client/app for your PC (i.e. not your browser), choose any some country it is not banned. Then go to the steam account settings (store.steampowered.com/account/change_country/ basically, but IN YOUR STEAM APP). Thus you will be able to change your country to the one you choose in VPN. You can search for guides on youtube, I think there are some.

MystoganJL

Apr 5, 2020
any saves or cheats?
cheat engine works fine for me, you can modify the sin amount to be whatever or you can make yourself invincible. Just make sure to make the values not active in boss fights or at the very least, Have the value be less than your "legal" max value

Reactions: sumwunspecal

Krimsim

Dec 17, 2022
cheat engine works fine for me, you can modify the sin amount to be whatever or you can make yourself invincible. Just make sure to make the values not active in boss fights or at the very least, Have the value be less than your "legal" max value
How do you cheat?

mi5t

Sep 2, 2018
Scarlet Maiden 1.3.1

Code:
Hello everyone!

With this update we're adding a new difficulty mode to the game as well as a bunch of quality of life features, and bug fixes. Let's 
see what's new!

Hard Mode

For those of you who didn't find the game challenging enough on regular difficulty, there is now a hard mode to try your skills on. 
Hard mode is unlocked after beating the game on normal, and for everyone who has already completed the game, it should be unlocked.

There's also a new achievement for beating the hard mode! Feel free to leave us any comments about the hard mode on our Discord or 
on the Steam forums.

Quality of Life updates
File saving and loading made more reliable.
System popup notification for additional information for user.
System file backup location path on local disk added to Main Menu -> Settings

Bugfixes
Fixed bug which caused melee and spell critical hit to proc twice per attack.
Correctly reset Scarlet's state and buffs after beating the run
Fixed bug where it was possible for some enemies to be knocked inside walls.
Fixed issue where Corrupted Maiden explosion attack didn't deal any damage to player.
Fixed Golden Slime detection/attack range settings that caused her movement to bug out.
Adjusted Golden Slime spell spawn position to prevent projectiles to spawn inside ceiling. Golden slime no longer staggers during 
her attack.
Fixed Triboob Crusher movement when detecting Scarlet on platform higher platforms.
Pause menu to use also fixed system inputs in addition to custom bindings to make sure menu stays always usable.
Fix to key binding menu where trying to bind Esc key closed the menu.

That's all for now! See you in the next update!

Last edited:

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
This one is only to the third stage, and there's no gallery unlocks at all
The game's warp maxes out to Stage 3. There are 5 stages total.

Hmmmmm. Not sure why there are no gallery unlocks. The saves should have all abilities unlocked in case you want to spam the Love Arcane spell to each enemy.

Jul 17, 2019
The game's warp maxes out to Stage 3. There are 5 stages total.

Hmmmmm. Not sure why there are no gallery unlocks. The saves should have all abilities unlocked in case you want to spam the Love Arcane spell to each enemy.
Just found out why, there's a separate file in the LocalLow save list named 'gallery', and that one's the main gallery unlock

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes