VN Ren'Py Abandoned Scarlet Rose [v0.1b] [Nekoman]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
Yuichi is an ordinary Japanese schoolboy who worries about his friends. He used to go to and from school with his friend Azumi every day, but lately Azumi has been acting strangely so Yuichi no longer meets and accompanies his friend to school. The last straw is an injury that Azumi receives while Yuichi away. Worried about his friend, Yuichi decides to find out the truth, due to which his life begins to change dramatically...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Nekoman -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac(v0.1a): - - -

Extra:

unknown4.png 02.png unknown2.png 03.png 04.png unknown3.png 05.png 06.png 10.png

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wait... kinda hard to understand guy. It seems like the protag will end up with only one girl and there will be a lot of hypnosis? I'm assuming "hypnosis" means the tentacles will be mind breaking all the girls except the one that the protag chooses? :unsure:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Lets start over, no devolving into what is NTR and what isn't. I have removed some comments that may not be off topic but are rather confusing to new thread visitors. Now be on topic and discuss only about the game. Be civil

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
What is the ryona game?
"Ryona" is basically sexualized/fetishized violence against women. Seeing women getting beaten up and hurt... yeah it sounds pretty bad when stated plainly. Related to S&M (sadism and masochism; sadomasochism).

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Recently I was able to find one artist in my team, now we have two, which means the update will come out faster than I expected, she animates the H-scenes well and one scene is ready, a few more on the way. I also decided to make the game a little harder, so to speak "add gameplay" Made a map, but so far it will mean little, until the release version 0.2b where the player will be free to travel around the city, and depending on what places he will visit will depend on the outcome of the chapter.

Reactions: Blake639